Super Engaging Gameplay

True, I did the same on the PTR forums :S there’s also the cache sold for Cypher currency which provides like 20-30 motes, that’s just an absurd amount.

players are still asking for cosmic flux account wide…etc, I asked for other options to spend that currency, as I mentioned before some Devs check feedback on other media or even on the forums but it’s not implemented on the current iteration, they just wait for big patches for QoL or take those notes for next expansion.

WoW needs a bi-weekly or monthly update with a QoL and Class Balance, but we don’t receive anything.

2 Likes

I have looted several hundreds of motes just by farming leather in ZM, also got many mats for mounts & pets and I’m still not sure how the protoform synthesis forge works.

If your goal is to get every mounts + every pets then I wouldn’t point at the design, I wasn’t even looking for this kind of content and now I would like to get my big snail mount.
For me it’s simple, if I don’t like to do something I don’t do it, I don’t like raids so I never raid, Mythic + make me fall as sleep so I don’t do it either.
The sad part of SL is to force players like me (who enjoy PVP and world) to clear instanced PVE stuff to unlock the power progression, so… no rated PVP for me until DF, it’s that simple.