Super Cool troll palladin

I am sorry on a previous post , I said my Zandalari Troll palladin was " Super Cool"
I am aware that using the term cool , makes the next younger generation cringe.
Let me put it in terms everybody will understand.
He is not my main. He does not have the best equipment. I frequently don’t play him as often as my main, but he is still very fun to play.

He is a palladin but, everything has an interesting Zandalari twist to it , like the Triceratops instead of a horse, and I am constantly surprised at the little details the devs thought up to make him different from Human Palladins.
Don’t let my " coolness" put you off to this race/class, he was really fun to roll.

5 Likes

Bwonsamdi Speed for your Zandi Troll Pally. :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Zandalari also have the coolest paladin lore. :robot::+1:

4 Likes

All races do this.

Blood elves still get a horse, but a different horse.

Dwarves get a ram

Draenei get an Elekk

Tauren get a Kodo

It’s pretty cool I like it, can’t wait for more paladins for other races to see more mounts

I wish they got those bird things tho. :frowning:

BIRDS CAN BE MAJESTIC. Slams his fist on the table, breaking it. :facepunch:

1 Like

I want a Dragonhawk for Belf Pali mount lol but those would look pretty bad as a ground mount, and none of the other mounts can fly.

Except the class hall mounts, those can fly. I wish class hall Pali mounts were race based, but then there would be like 100 class mounts for palis lol

1 Like

I’m sure it is. Ztrolls are awesome!

1 Like

So you just decided to make every generation twist and crawl within their own skin with this sentence. Thanks…

Oh he’s that boss we smack to get his gleaming eye!

Sorry for stating a fact, had a chatter on another server a while back that gave me a suggestion and I said it was " cool" and he recoiled like a snake bit him and typed caps at me not to say that ever again. I reckon he was in his 30s. Saying "cool " to them is like worse than profanities.

If someone can’t handle hearing the word “cool”, do yourself a favor and never talk to them again lmao That’s so dumb.

Zanda trolls are, in fact, quite cool c: I love trolls, but Zanda just stepped up their game and I love it.

1 Like

This is when you start using the word “cool” every chance you get. Also start explaining how when you are buying stuff with cash, you are paying for it “out of pocket”, and how when you have a cold the post nasal “drip” is killing you. In fact, associate “drip” with as much negative slimey and gross stuff as you can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

^^^^ So much this, like seriously lol

“Frfr: My Zandalari Paladin is lit, on god. No cap.”

There you go, now zoomers understand.

Also, give your troll a broccoli shaped haircut and he’ll fit right in. Maybe he can also be constantly playing in selfie camera mode and dancing, instead of paying attention to the world around him.

Nah I dont want to start an argument, I merely want the younger generation to understand how fun my palladin is, in spite of my old man slang

They play " Stairway To Heaven on the muzac in the supermarket these days. so I got the hint.

Heh, Prelates: “We started off as trash mobs in Throne of Thunder, but then in BFA our T-Rex Loa died, stripping us of our powers.” Rastakhan: “With Rezan dead, I’d better make a pact with a new Loa. I guess I’ll have to condemn my bloodline by making a deal with the devil, Bwonsamdi.” Prelates: “LOL, guess what? We can use powers even without Rezan.” Rastakhan: “Am I a joke to you?” Bwonsamdi: “LOL. I’ll see you guys in Shadowlands where I’ll be a completely different Troll, attitude wise.”

Makes sense for paladin lore, they typically have tragic stories about the light. :scroll::robot:

Well, I think that making King Rastakhan look like a chump and a fool just so they could be playable was something.

1 Like

Id have preferred a war raptor than the triceratops

Second worst character assassination of the BfA expansion.

2 Likes