SUPA Resto Druid LFGuild Raidtimes 7-1Pm PST or w/e weekend!

LF a good raiding guild with the right raid times that’ll take a chance on me! I kinda hate to toot my own horn tbh, but this is the place…
My raider IO is lousy cuz I quit wow for a decade, needed to get my life together etc. But I promise I am the best resto druid with my Raider IO lol. (Also it’s pretty g’damn good for being lv 40 a month ago IMO)

I was in a top 20 guild for the end of WOTLK and Cataclysm(Intent Kel’Thuzad), theorycrafter, and had one of the top Resto Druid guides. I’ve been drilling my skills to get the rust off for a month and I’m confident I’m ready for any content.

I regret not coming back sooner tbh, and am not gonna quit WOW again. I am absolutely loving it. Playing other games seemed like a waste cuz they fizzle or get boring, but WOW has been going since 2004 wi no end in sight.

I’m reliable, 38, good mic, and happy to contribute in any way required, whether it’s eventually as an raid caller/officer/trainer, herb farmer, or be quiet and heal lmao. Not scared to lead, don’t mind following. Working on getting good wi the balance/bear specs too.

I’d prefer a PST or MST server but as long as raid times are good I’ll move to any server/faction.
If there are multiple guilds making offers, bigger/more active/higher ranked all are good things for me, but I really just need to get in a guild tbh.
Main is Greentouch-KelThuzad
Discord: Re-Vera (Steve)#6157
btag: Greentouch#11272

Allo Greentouch o/

Dusk Eternal might be a good fit for you and we would be willing to take a chance on you. We are looking for a Resto druid to round our our healing team heading into 9.1 so we can hit the ground running in the next raid. We got a late start in Castle Nathria and still ended up getting out AotC back in March!

We have multiple keystone master players as well if you’re looking to get into M+ this expansion.

Ill send you a Discord request (bluu#7164), and I’ll leave our recruitment thread below as well. Check us out and lets talk some more! EDIT ; Your discord youve listed wont come up for me, add me if you’d like to chat!

Discord is weird man. I have copy/pastes not even work all the time… Anyway I managed to send you one!

Edit:
Looks like your raid times start at 5pm PST :frowning: That’s too early with my job. You can add me in game tho if you need a healer and I happen to be on:
Greentouch#11272