Supa dropped pvp tuning video

Dk nerfs, WW nerfs, and slight fury and frost dk buffs.

Idk how to link blue post.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Does supa pay you?

2 Likes

Do we really need Supatease to read us the patch notes and for you to advertise him doing it?

17 Likes

They went to separate high school’s together.

It turned out they played Archeage together years ago

Report spam. I don’t need supabald in my life.

I mean yeah. Criteria fits. It is, in fact, an advertisement

Back in my days we just showed the notes and played Finger Eleven’s “Paralyzer”over it and we were happy!

its crazy how people report these post. its not against ToS.

Fixed that for you champ.

6 Likes

Yeah of course that’s your writing. I know how to punctuate weirdo. Nobody responds to you btw.

Accurate

This is that thing we taught you about called projecting Swole. I know it’s hard for you to learn multiple words at a time but you’re going to fail your quiz at this rate.

Thanks king.

3 Likes

I didn’t see any patch updates at the time I posted and didn’t know how to link the blue post. Glad to see what the community like, I will just avoid posting.

2 Likes

They’ll usually just post a new thread for incoming tuning in General Discussion.

Then you just kind of highlight to select/quote and paste it somewhere else.

I generally enjoy patch note breakdowns but these seem fairly minor, in that they’re shaving a bit of Unholy damage off, making the RSK buff only apply to pve and for some reason heavily buffing Fury’s biggest button. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Dunno what to make of FDK tweaks, though, because I’m unaware as to how pillar is currently bugged.

1 Like

That reminds me, I should go watch Venruki cry about this.

1 Like