Sunken temple loot amount?

we were told it was going to be generous, but from what ive seen it is not. We will only have effective 7 lockouts as many will miss the first due to leveling.

1. 10 to 20 man change thats 2 times more people.
  2. going to 1 lockout per week meaning 2.1 times less loot (because of 3day lockouts)

Normal gnomer loot was 2 items per non tier boss, with tier bosses dropping 2+1 with a chance for a 4th (irradiated) and last boss dropping more due to quest item up to 5.

from what ive seen and heard (not confirmed), first bosses drop 3, tier bosses drop 5 and last boss drops 6. this is not even double from gnomer or generous for 20 people.

if phase 3 only lasts 2 months, and not counting first week for leveling, thats 7 lockouts for most people. Add in hard raid, which im fine with, means the average player wont be killing all the bosses.

Many people never even saw some items from Gnomer like trinkets, epic rings, and ACP (crowd pumeler) (ignoring mount never seen it on my main or 2 alts).

This is a huge letdown. Not only will we go from roughly 16.8 lockouts to 8 but, people not even fully gearing before, there is no hope to get even half geared from ST even from 8/8 clears on every lockout.

I may be wrong, on boss drops, but even if its slightly more than what im saying, its still not even half as much, and needs to be doubled still. please stick to your words and be ā€œgenerousā€ considering the average player might not even full clear more than once or twice unless more nerfs. (would prefer more loot than more nerfs.)

13 Likes

your well thought out counter argument is well said. thank you for your input.

2 Likes

I have never seen you post something constructive.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s other ways of getting strong gear. Phase 3 is the best gearing has ever been in SoD.

3 Likes

thats not the point, they promised generous, the current amount of gear only makes sense if phase 4 is 4 months away not 2. Even then this is SOD not retail or classic, its meant to be fun, considering more than half as many lockouts, giving us more gear will not break the game, and would encourage more alt play.

You should have been farming Bloodstained Commendations in P2 for the easy Rank 7 PvP set. Blizz basically gave it away.

Now itā€™s a bit more time consuming because Commendations got dramatically nerfed in P3.

I dont care what anyone says that was the funniest post on the forums in a while

basically this.

OP should remember that this is level 50, not endgame.

He provided feedback, just cause you donā€™t agree with it doesnā€™t make it ā€˜not constructiveā€™. I can find plenty of posts on the top of the front page that arenā€™t constructiveā€¦ but this one isnā€™t it.

Itā€™s literally just math refuting the Devā€™s promise and attempting to hold them accountable.

Youā€™re the most unintelligent person on the forums and if thereā€™s ever any one personā€™s account that gets sacrificed to the old gods I hope itā€™s yours.

11 Likes

Flag his postā€¦it doesnā€™t belong here anyways.

Yikes, this is overboard.

• Wild Offerings
  • 6pc Set from Incursions
  • 6pc Set from PVP
  • STV PVP event
  • Battleground Rep items
  • Sunken Temple raid gear

ST is only a portion of the gear/items you can get in P3. I think the point was to ā€¦ do a bit of all of these things to fill spots you need.

1 Like

In every single thread he participates in, itā€™s to somehow discredit or insult someone.
Idc. He can kick rocks.

2 Likes

Non raid gear (generally) is worse than gnomer gear for my class, the boomy emerald set is abysmal and maybe 1-2 dungeon drops are negligible upgrades outside of Blade of Eternal Darkness a very rare drop from Princess.

Basically leveled from 40 in 5 hours, only to be stuck raid logging again till p4

His reply was like completely removed lol. How does that happen? Iā€™ve only even seen replies ā€œdeletedā€ or hidden. But it still says ā€œdeletedā€ etc.

The emerald set is pretty bad, itā€™s basically free.

The PvP set is a nice upgrade over it.

realistically bosses would need to drop about 10 items each to match p2/gnomer 10mans

the loot didnā€™t seem very generous to me, mostly around the same as gnomer, the only difference is the final boss dropped 2 epic quest items instead of 1, but considering thereā€™s 2x as many of usā€¦thatā€™s the sameā€¦

All of these are prebis. Itā€™s basically impossible to get bis with the drop rate, 7 day lockout and double raid size.

1 Like