Sunfury Battalion Recruiting

We are the Sunfury Battalion, a new RP/WPvP guild on Wrymrest Accord, which has long been considered the premiere realm for RP. We hope to merge our love for WPvP and blood elf lore with the existing high standards of RP on WrA. We are a blood-elf-only guild, based on the RP lore of the Sunfury. We have an extensive blood elf military RP ranking system, and we will focus on RP and WPvP. We strive to be a maturely led, RP/WPvP focused guild, and to encourage a rebirth of respectful WPvP among like-minded Horde guilds.

Sunfury Battalion is an elite military force, commissioned by the noble House of Sunshadow to renew their oath to protect the Sin’dorei people as a race, and the institutions and sources of power that sustain them, mainly the Sunwell itself. In the wake of the elven civil war, we have embraced Quel’thalas and the Sin’dorei people as our wards, and view ourselves as the last line of defense against any threat to the blood elves.

We seek mature and honorable blood elves to join our elite forces and swear this sacred oath: To protect the Sin’dorei, to pursue the enemies of Quel’thalas, to preserve the honor and tradition of the Sunfury. Remember the Sunwell!

Anar’alah belore!

~Lady Shalanori Sunshadow

9 Likes

You’re making us blush!

5 Likes

For the Sunfury!

6 Likes

While I’ve only been with this guild for a couple of weeks thus far, I just have to say. I am so impressed by them already. They have some truly great leadership, they consistently back-up whoever needs help, they are mature, relaxed, and friendly. And have some pretty good pvp skills. As a long-time Wyrmrest player, I’ve been looking for a guild like this for years. These guys were badly needed on this server.

If you are a big Sin’dorei rper who likes PvP, this is absolutely the guild for you.

4 Likes

For the Sunfury!

5 Likes

I believe theres a wpvp campaign currently going on in alterac with some alliance. Is that something the sunfury would participate in?

Also, what time would events take place? I more of a late evening person myself

2 Likes

Very Interested.

Bnet: Thorongoral#1306

5 Likes

Bala’dash, all! Events usually take place from 4p - 7p realm time, just generally speaking.

5 Likes

Bumping with a bit of our guild RP, for those interested in “who we are”…

"The Sunfury are an elite organization of Sin’dorei soldiers, widely recognized as one of the most accomplished fighting forces in Quel’Thalas. Formed by Prince Kael’thas Sunstrider as he set out on his mission to rebuild following the destruction of Quel’Thalas in the Third War, the Sunfury were Kael’s personal bodyguard and military force. Highly skilled in magic and warfare, loyal to the crown, and dedicated to their prince’s plan to rebuild the kingdom of Quel’thalas.

The Sunfury refused to follow their prince into madness when he betrayed the Sin’dorei people to the Burning Legion. They instead defected from the forces in Outland, returned to their homeland, and fought against him with the Shattered Sun Offensive to prevent the Sunwell from being defiled a second time. The Sunfury endured some of the heaviest losses in the battle, as those who had so fervently defended their Prince, now even more fiercely fought to protect the Sin’dorei from a second genocide.

After the final defeat and death of their Prince, these noble warriors became soldiers without a commander. Their return to Quel’thalas received mixed responses from their people, some seeing them as co-conspirators to the Prince, others seeing them as heroes who had to make the hardest choices.

With the armies of Quel’Thalas severely depleted in the aftermath of the civil war, and seeking to give new purpose to these honorable soldiers, Lady Shalanori of House Sunshadow, made a proposal to Lor’themar.

The Sunfury would be called upon to renew their oaths to protect and defend the people of Quel’thalas, to form a new Battalion that would stand as sentinels against any threat from outside or within, called upon in darkest hours to succeed.

Bathed in the warm light of the bridge outside Sunfury Spire, flanked by Lor’themar on her right, Lady Shalanori addressed the gathered group of warriors:

“You have given much, and now more is being asked. Keep watch over our nation while we rebuild. Protect our families. Let our people once again secure this land and bring peace to the children of the blood, who have endured so much. We are grateful for your sacrifices, and I implore you to again renew your oath to Quel’thalas, to Silvermoon, and to the Sin’dorei.”

“You will be the shield that guards the realm of the sun. The light that pierces the darkness. A sword, bathed in blood. Swear today this sacred oath that can never be broken: To protect the Sin’dorei, to pursue the enemies of Quel’thalas, to preserve the honor and tradition of the Sunfury.”

"You are the Sunfury, and now your watch begins!"

5 Likes

Bumpity bump bump!

3 Likes

Only 8 weeks old and we have over 130 members. I’m so proud of us and the type of quality members we have in our guild. Thank you all for being you. <3

3 Likes

Over 150 members and continuing to grow! If you’re looking for a maturely led, friendly and laid back guild, with Blood-elf military lore inspired RP and rank system, who doesn’t hesitate to jump into the WPVP fray, look no further!

Message an officer in game for more info!

3 Likes

When you lead a raid group to camp the portal room of people trying to turn off warmode all while your members do /insult or /spit I beg to differ.

8 Likes

Eeeh, standard posturing in PvP isn’t precisely new.

Perhaps they meant only mature towards Horde.

1 Like

Unsportsmenlike behavior isn’t exactly ‘mature’ though.

8 Likes

No, but I cant exactly go “How dare!” when no one in any game that PvPs has a monopoly on that.

does salty emotes in For Honor

1 Like

I think its implied that generally it’s frowned upon when RP guilds do that sort of thing.

6 Likes

Hello i’m interested in joining. How does one join?

1 Like

Application sent!

Got it today.

2 Likes