Sunday Funday

At work, but how’s your day going? Win anything good this week in WoW? I got a new hat.

wiggles toes

6 Likes

Just finished up a friend’s wedding. It was lovely.

2 Likes

She’s my best friend’s girl. But she used to be mine.

snickers and wiggles toes

2 Likes
5 Likes

My day is hell and my disappointment in myself immeasureable

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like something a winner would say.

Chin up, you got this!

Edit:
I’m in the process of sweeping 2k feet of floor 1 foot at a time, but I get to grill tenderloins later.:drooling_face:

4 Likes

See, I avoid that by having avoiding having expectations for myself.

2 Likes

Honestly. I’m just having a ton of fun on warrior lately. On top of finding a decent name for a Tich server. I feel great! Looking forward to what’s in the first vault of the season!! Pvp player :wink:

I hate it when that happens. :anguished:

sometimes it happens.

2 Likes

Is this an ultra deep clean sweep with a brush while on the floor? If so that’s going to be a very clean floor.

1 Like

Unfortunately no. This is a Dollar Store special with a plastic handle. It’s red, though, so this should go fast.

4 Likes

4 Likes

this never ever fails to make me laugh lol

2 Likes

I have enough pants to last the week, so I’m trying to decide if I really want to do laundry.

3 Likes

More like this fast. :smiley:

4 Likes

I know what I would do, or not do in this case.

1 Like

Billy IdoL: the prototype Blood Elf.

I went to a relatives wedding a few years ago and “White Wedding” was their song heh heh. What a wild and strange family I have.

1 Like

I ate a salad loaded with bacon. Life is good.

wiggles toes

1 Like

Sunday Funday!

3 Likes

Did you catch the bouquet? It’s really funny, when the bride throws the bouquet women will kill each other trying to catch it. Then when the groom throws the garter half the guys drift away and it’s usually caught by some guy it hits.

That says something about how different people feel about relationships.

1 Like