[Summer Festival] Da Doctas Scenic Ride 6-7-2020

Dust off your goggles and break out your bike! It’s time for Da Doctas’ Scenic Sightseeing Ride, part of the Summer Festival! Don’t have a stylish machine mount? No problem! Bring your high-stepping horse or pedigreed hawkstrider or show off the gleaming gems that caparison your elekk or raptor. Let the festival tack for a kodo or ram shine! Whether it’s a nightsaber’s glossy coat or the eldrich glow of a dreadstead, all steeds and their riders are welcome on this peaceable excursion.

For Horde players, we will be meeting outside of the gates of Silvermoon City. For the convenience of Alliance riders, we suggest flying into Zul’Aman to meet the cavalcade before we progress through the slowly healing Plaguelands and south. Alliance players, please allow us a few minutes to meet you at Zul’Aman, unless you’ll prefer to meet up with us outside of Silvermoon. Water-walking and path of frost will carry us past Arathi Highlands, along the coast, to avoid the scene of the recently ended conflicts there, before we reach the Wetlands. From there we’ll wend our way along, with stops of both scenic and historical interest, finally ending in Booty Bay.

When – Sunday, June 7th. We’ll get moving at 7 pm server, so aim to be in place at 6:45.

Where – Starting at Silvermoon, with a pickup point for Alliance participants at Zul’Aman. But join anywhere along the route if you miss the start, and feel free to leave early if you need to. The route is very long, as it spans nearly the entire continent.

Who – All are welcome for this peaceable ride. Some passenger mounts will be available for those not yet able to field their own.

Please contact Kohnar-CenarionCircle or Sidonwy-CenarionCircle with any questions about this event, or Yotingo for general festival questions.

I made a thing! This is a bunch of screenshots I took while on the tour, and my goofy little comments about them. :slight_smile:

https://www.foxfirefiction.com/2020/06/09/da-doctas-tour/