Sulfuras or ferilina

Which would be better for alliance in a server transfer? My server has very little goin on besides end game. No dungeons or anything. Thanks guys!

Do you want to play with professionals or celebrities?

1 Like

I thought most streamers are gone. And honestly I don’t care I just wanna play

Incendius
10char

2 Likes

Not as Alliance… Horde sure.

As both I was told alliance actually had higher pop. Incendius is probably best bet for both factions rn if you want a pvp server

1 Like

You never join the dominant faction expecting pvp that’s why Incendius wouldn’t work… OP is better off with either Faerlina or Sulfuras if he’s looking for that pvp experience as Alliance. Horde can’t even get into BWL to clear it.

My Shaman is on Sulfuras. Most horde favored servers really feel horde favored. Even though Incendius is alliance favored it feels balanced and both factions have moments controlling blackrock mountain.

come to heartseeker!!!

1 Like

That’s worse than incendius.

Go to incendius broski

heartseeker is great, good community and good alliance enviroment :smiley:

Sulfuras. Faerlina has a very young player base. Maybe i’m just an old man but there’s pretty much zero community there.

Faerlina is amazing now that the asmon idiots have almost all left. Its about 40% alliance and there are many competitive guilds. The server has never been better.

1 Like

No, too many alliance the past few weeks. Need more horde.

Herod probably if you want to be outnumbered as Alliance. It’s like 65/35 or something. Definitely an active server. One of the highest pops remaining. Yeah, you’ll end up getting ganked in the open world a fair amount but there’s plenty of alliance guilds as far as I know and they still seem to have instant bg queues. Tons of horde. No real streamer presence in terms of the big names, either. That was the whole point at the start.

Always happy to get more alliance on Herod.

I’m looking for a fairly balanced server, no more than 60/40 in either direction, east coast with a healthy population and no que times. That’s why I didn’t add Herod or insidious in this discussion.

Really depends on how you look at it. If you want to raid and look at raid balance Herod is the most balanced server out of all of them.

Yep herod is the balanced PVE server.

Incendius is the PvP server

1 Like

Faerlina alliance is fun if you want to be boxed out of the BWL orb by not one, not two, but three multiboxer streamers every Tuesday night. I only missed the first two bosses of BWL this week!