Suggestions: Trading Post

I have a couple of suggestions for the Trading Post.

(1) Add unique/promotional housing decor, please! I see that you are bringing in mounts and pets that were promotional items that were missed, but things like the bottles from the FANTA promotion would be so so helpful for those of us who spend time working on player housing!

(2) Allow players to exchange gold for additional Trader’s Tender. This could be from an NPC to make it simple, or by also allowing those who don’t participate in the Trading Post to sell their Tender via Auction House. I feel that giving a basic amount plus a capped amount through completing items in your adventurer’s log is too limiting. You have good stuff sometimes! Let us access all of it if we’re willing to make a trade. (After all, it IS a trading post.)

Thank you for considering this. :slight_smile: