Suggestion: On the topic of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

I don’t think pointing fingers would help anybody, in this case. I understand the developers being dissatisfied with losing players, and I can understand people who genuinely feel as though there are things that can help the game.

For example, I’m a long-time player and this is quite literally the only post I’ve made regarding a suggestion. It’s something that I feel passionately enough about that would really help me, and others, enjoy the game. I’ve even offered possible ways to allow for some of the preservation they’re seeking to maintain.

If you don’t mean to refer to my post as “swarming in to demand changes”, then I apologize for misunderstanding, but shutting down genuine suggestions would be counterproductive to building a community where people are interested in the things you illustrated in a previous post.

My reply to Thallia was actually completely 100% off topic, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I’ve read around, and many people haven’t seen it in 4+ months. I’d also be a lot less upset if it was on there more often.

1 Like

I actually just want a brutosaur mount, no side seats, nothing special, just me sitting on top of the brutosaurs head.

1 Like

Is the reason I think, they want cities to look populated even if it is just people standing at the AH not interacting with anyone else.

That’s okay! Disregard lol.

1 Like

Well good news. It got removed from the bmah as well :upside_down_face:

Such a shame there’s only one option for it.

Lol there is another thread talking about recolors going on right now, so I will post the same link I did there.

There already exists recolors, they just don’t want to put them in yet. With and without the armored back.

Well that already takes out a good bit of work, then.

It’s great but every now and than people give you salty whispers for simply… moving around on your mount. Because of that it’s hard to use unless you’re stationary beside a mailbox if you don’t like the unwanted attention it brings like I don’t.

They should bring it back and stop the fomo.

My son think it’s so neat and wanted one after it was gone - and I was bummed to tell him he’ll never be able to get one.