Suggestion on Nightborne Magical Affinity

I understand their lore is magic, however for gameplay I have a slight adjustment

+1% magical damage > +1% skill based damage

So active skills regardless if they’re physical or magical would benefit from the racial

This wouldn’t affect current magic casters already as their kits are primarily skill based anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, it was kind of a dumb idea of me to try and make Arcane Bubble thingie damage tied to +physical as an offset for getting +magic damage because it doesn’t offset it anywhere near enough. So probably just make Arcane Bubble thingie do normal ability damage and +1% arcane damage added to all damage dealt or maybe +1% skill based damage does sound pretty cool actually nice

I agree with the heart of the suggestion. Some racials are just basically non existent (vulpera, undead, nb for melee/hunter, lightforged ability being worse than pressing normal skills)

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with niche racials. Void elves have zero spell pushback. Nightborne have 1% bonus magic dmg. Etc. I’d rather they leave it alone.

1 Like

It’s pretty funny. The racial doesn’t even work for Warriors and Nightborne still aren’t the worst race.

1 Like

Where is the concern for the passive working for healers? D:

1 Like