Suggestion: More Guild Tabard Customizations

Cordial Greetings!

As one of the largest features in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is to be character customization, might I suggest that more options be implimented for Guild Tabards?

The last time new graphic images were added for the Guild Tabard was World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Some things I think that would mean the most for player’s to see are designs that have more to do with lore significance.

For example, the iconic Lordaeron ‘L’ symbol, or the symbol of Stromgarde, or the Cult of the Damned, etc. Or perhaps even the “Frostmourne” symbol we see on the Scourge Banner, or the Darkmoon Faire Emblem, etc.

May I also recommend different cuts of Tabards? For example, being able to choose a more historic design of a surcoat with riding splits, or even a gipon?

Perhaps additional border designs would be fun as well! I’ve noticed far less people use Guild Tabards over the years, because they prefer tabards that have more lore significance to them.

I think adding options to emblazon the heraldry of various organizations in WoW lore and make edits to the color schemes and what not would really revitalize the use of guild tabards and make the player feel like they can personalize their character that much more.

These are all just ideas!

Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Good intentions but I do not foresee this being received well.

Wrong forum. This is the classic wow forum

1 Like

Welcome to Goodburger, home of the Goodburger. Can I take your order, please?

2 Likes

I know this is a topic OP meant to make in a different section, but aren’t there additional guild tabard crests available in Classic that weren’t originally added until later expansions?

Is this intentional, or just an overlooked detail that was accidentally copied from the retail builds?