Suggestion for world quests

Sorry for another topic on the matter.
I was hoping to get the opinions of those who since stopped reading the blue thread.

What if world quests became daily again.
2 or 3 per zone each day. And they last for that one day.

These world quests still give the same rewards as normal. However they give no rep.

Each week there is a weekly quest. The quest is to do, lets say, 7 world quests.
Completing this weekly quest gives you rep with every major faction.

I dont think much of anyone would say a couple hundred gold or a bit of gear of lower ilvl than raids/dungeons/pvp would feel manditory.
So you would only have to do the 7 each week for the rep.

Instead of having to do world quests for rep twice a week, it could be done in 1 day. This means more of your time is respected.
And you can ignore any quests that just dont seem fun to you.

And for those of us that like daily world quests, we still have them. We still have our rewards. But no one else should ideally feel they have to do more than the weekly quest asks of them.

Thoughts from those that like the current system in dragonflight?

Ok, what level do you start wq because I’m 66 and there are none,is it 70?

World quests unlock at level 70 once youve done the story chapters of each zone

It’s when you unlock adventure mode. Happens after you complete the campaign quests for each zone.

You’ll be 70 by the time you unlock WQs.

Thanks guys for the info .

Don’t give in mortis. We don’t deserve compromises. There is NOTHING wrong with world quests being daily and keeping the same rewards and anyone trying to convince you otherwise is a troll who just wants to control the type of content others can do

DONT GIVE IN

BRING BACK DAILY WORLD QUESTS

2 Likes

Im just happy if i have the choice to do world quests each day and have it progress my character in some way.

A bit of gold or a slight upgrade to my gear is cool enough.

If the idea behind this expansion is giving players a breather from having to do more than what they want to do each day, or no “chores” as they put it, this way its less of a chore for them than it is right now.

If its between no world quests 5 days a week, or world quests 7 days a week without the rep, im going to have to go with 7 days a week and no rep.

Blizzard already decided that the idea of world quests each day with no comprises didnt work for them. But they want to find a way to give us the content.

I feel its more productive to make suggestions that follow their philosophy than to insist on rep for each one completed.