Suggestion for Shuffle

I’ve had this idea for a while for Solo Shuffle that I thought I would share: What if players could check off a box when they queue for Solo Shuffle that if matches are taking too long to set up, you agree to possibly be put into a match without healers? Somewhat like what moba’s do when certain roles are not filling. This would allow those who want to start matches faster to get what they want, decrease the bloat of dps in the healer queues, and still allow those who want healer matches to queue for those (by not checking off the box).

There is certainly the issue of games playing very differently between healers and no healers present. I could see certain specs thriving when no healers are present, but I can say the same when healers are present.

I think you should definitely be able to queue multiple specs at once, but the game just doesnt work for most classes without a healer. Imagine being an afflock or warrior. You just get dumpstered

Would it be so bad if we just had more dps/healer?

Like, slap a 20% damage reduction on everyone, and a 30% cc duration reduction on the healer, and have it be 4 dps/1 healer. Play X rounds with random teams, even if you don’t shuffle everyone.

Your suggestion would be great and fine as long as it’s not available above say 2k or 2.4

The point of this is to have you opt in if you so choose. If you are a class who feels you cannot do a non-healer game, don’t check it off. Other people who think they will do well in such a situation, or they just want to enter a match faster no matter what, they can check the option off.

The added benefit for people who do not want to opt into non-healer matches is that their queues will be quicker on average because other dps who opt into non-healer games will quickly filter out, speeding up the rest to the front of the line.

As a warlock player i agree with the part of you getting dumpstered? but why are u saying warrior will get dumpstered without heals? I got games at 2kmmr with warriors doing 5-6 mil healing in total making them the hardest target to kill

You’re trolling right?

Nah bro. as i was just play my warrior and 2v1ing at 1800mmr just now brother
as arms :slight_smile:

2nd in the game for healing as arms