Suggestion for people resubbing for the war within

I have three friends resubbing on the launch day of The War Within (to maximise subscription time with expansion availability).

I have suggested they subscribe a day earlier to logon and do talents and get the warband conversion done.

If there are a lot of people doing what my friends are, having them all initiate warband conversions at the same time as the tww launch won’t be good for the servers.

I’d like to suggest that people get three days free if they resub in the three days before TWW launch and they are encouraged to logon before launch and get the warband conversion done.

Maybe they need to worry about real life if the money is a struggle? How much is 3 days game time? $1.50 or something?

Nah money is not their issue - it’s just they didnt know if they logged on on launch day morning (we are in aus and launch is at 8am) they will have to wait an unknown time for warband conversion to happen. I think the need to do this before launch day needs to be publicised.

1 Like

Then why bring it up? I don’t understand what 3 days “free” is for.

Because then they would logon early to do warband conversion. They were planning to resub on launch day in order not to waste a few days of their subscription. It could also be used to publicise the need to do conversion before launch.