Suggestion: Dynamic Ensembles

Not sure if there is any interest in this as it would be mainly for those who want to collect all the individual items as opposed to the appearances, but the possibility to make ensembles you purchase for different currencies be dynamic. In the sense that if you own the itemID of an item in the ensemble it reduces the cost of the ensemble itself.

Using the following example let’s say that I play the current season of Dragonflight and did the warmode WQ’s and got a majority of the set but was missing a few pieces to “complete” it. I can buy the ensemble for 3000 Bloody Tokens later on at this moment, but if it was dynamic it would adjust the cost down to whatever pieces I was missing.

Example:

300 Cost Pieces - Chest, Legs, Face,
200 Cost Pieces - Shoulders, Feet, Hands
120 Cost Pieces - Cloak, Wrists, Belt

Set Cost Overall: 1860 [1140 (~126.66 per piece) up charge for some reason]

Let’s say this season I managed to grind and get the Chest, Legs, Shoulders, Feet, Cloaks, and wrist so that I’m missing one from each category. Next I craft the pieces I was missing that would unlock the set for use in the “Set” tab. However, in the end I decide I want the remaining pieces I never bought prior so currently I would walk over to the vendor buy the token for 3000 coins and unlock them. With a dynamic cost it would instead lower it down to the ones that I am missing it bringing the cost to 620 but once we add in the added charge above it would bring the set down to 1000 instead.

1 Like