Suggestion: Blizzard Account-Wide Achievements

Hello,

I thought of an interesting concept. The concept I’m suggesting is Blizzard Account-Wide Achievement scores. This would mean that there would be a grand tally of all of the Achievements you may have earned in other games such as Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft combined into one score.

Seeing as how the pane is setup already in World of Warcraft, You would view your other Blizzard Account games by using a tab in the Achievement Pane next to your “Guild” tab for Achievements.

This would also apply to the other games I mentioned. So say you earned an Achievement in Diablo III and StarCraft, Those points would combine automatically with your points in World of Warcraft and vise-versa.

With a system like this in place, There could be Levels you can go up based on how many points you have earned. Sony PlayStation has something like this, And I feel it should be implemented here in a similar fashion.

Any feedback regarding this idea greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Dear god no. WoW should be WoW specific. Diablo similar. The idea of levels is simply abhorrent because it could be used as a way to bait people in trying for more.

Achievements should feel like an achievement. That you’re collecting them for enjoyment or otherwise. Making them levels and game-wide would be a very big annoyance.

5 Likes

I get the idea, but personally not interested. It already annoys me having to periodically log into other blizzard games that I barely play to get rewards in the ones that I do. (Hearthsteed, etc).

I’m not opposed to being able to opt in to show your total points on your battle.net profile, as long as that’s optional and they aren’t being automatically combined.

1 Like

I mean, I oppose account wide achievements already, so this is a big no for me sorry
but decent suggestion regardless!