Suggestion: Add Torgast to the list of rewards in the Vault

Add the Layer completion to the reward system in the Vault for completing Torgast.
Gives us a reason to go in there outside of Soul Ash farming for legendaries…
Just a suggestion.

1 Like

while this would be great, it kinda counters the whole no player power through Torghast. Before you know it the forums would be full(er) of people crying their specs are unable to take layer 8, and are unable to get as much from the vault as others. I’m lucky to have a tank spec which lets me handle layer 8 with little issues (that damn stone sentinel roughs me up quite a bit though).

1 Like

hell no, i just finished farming ashes from layer 1 on my third alt and i can honestly say the last thing i want in this game is to spend an extra second more than i absolutely have to inside torghast… at least until they fix the major issues it has (cant complete a build in 6 floors, class imbalance is extreme in there, and spam of useless powers that have no effect on the last boss, just to name a few)

ps: i did finish layer 8 and got the mount, before anyone comments on that…

1 Like

I fully support this suggestion - right now, I have no reason to go in and do torghast anymore aside of the weekly soul ash. Already did layer 8 TC and got my mount, so… no reason to do it anymore.

2 Likes