[Suggestion] Add a skip to the main campaign for Dragonriding Training

I know this seems petty, but honestly after my 12th alt leveling up through Waking Shores, anything to get on with the story so I can unlock the Obsidian Sanctum would be a welcome change.

I understand that this is a new feature, but after 3-4 alts, I already have all the sigils, I know how to operate dragonriding, I have all the training done, and I know how to transmog my drake. I don’t need an NPC to hold my hand anymore and tell me to fly through rings. I’ll pass on the free 20-30k exp if it doesn’t stop me from progressing the zone’s main campaign storyline.

Suggestion: Either allow it to be skipped, or make it an optional side quest like the Waking Shores Dragonriding Tour quest is.

2 Likes

if you are just after the obsidian sanctum as long as you dont touch any of that quest line you can fly up to where wrathion and that are and a bronze dragon is there that will allow you to skip all the bs and unlock it instantly

3 Likes

I don’t mind the unlock questline - its good rep for Valdrakken accord, I just don’t need to be run through the “How to dragonride” quests on every alt I have.

1 Like