Suffusion Camp Phasing

Fryakks Diciple Keeps phasing out mid fight. This has happened on two different realms today! First time got the dragon down to 25% then it just disappeared. Next time at 50%. Please fix.

3 Likes

I have had this happen a half-dozen times in the past few weeks. I don’t know if it is sharding or what. But more than once in recent weeks I have seen the Fyrakk shout that he is coming and nope, not even, everything gets reset to 0 and no disciple.

2 Likes

I’m as well experiencing the same issue when it comes to Fyrakk spawning. It appears there is a phasing issue causing you to switch shards over and over again.

This same issue is also happening in Zaralek Caverns. Kept getting moved to different shards literally every 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Did you guys all purchased the War Within package? I had similar experience recently.

2 Likes

It’s not related to the War Within, it’s a general sharding/layering problem Blizzard has been subjecting users to for months if not years.

2 Likes

@Fadil - I am pretty sure this has more to do with 10.2.5 than War Within. I have had sharding problems and phasing issues galore over the years, but since 10.2.5 went live it has hit an all-time high for me.

2 Likes

At least the dragon minion shows up for ya before disappearing. On Smolderthorn realm earlier the progress bar got up to 90% then in the blink of an eye disappeared lol. Cross realm zoning, sharding, phasing whatever has always been a joke meme since it was implemented into game. Anyhow bumped because of the ongoing phasing plague problem.

Just sharded again when Fyrak’s Fury was around 88% to a zone where Kretchenwrath had just been killed and progress was reset. More unnecessary frustrations Blizzard.

1 Like

Still happening. Twice within a 15 minute span had a character sharded out of a 5/6 hunts completed Hunt, then while gathering was sharded into the path of a very unhappy Fyrrakk and burned to death with no warning. The rage meter went from 8% to my character being ashes almost immediately. Fun times.

1 Like