Suddenly missing Renowned Explorer's Rucksack from Transmog

Relogged, and its now missing from my transmog selection, I’ve had it unlocked for several months now. and its just gone for some reason, and it even is Checked off in the Recruit a Friend tab.

I am missing them as well. Re logged and relaunched bnet. deleted wtf folder. Nothing. Still says I have the enchant though.

It is still missing from mine as well seems to be an issue that they are not working on at this time. Trying to put in a work ticket and nothing goes through.

I’m missing the wooly wendigo and sprite darter sets as well.

Must be a bug with the promotion transmogs…

Having the same issue, Restarting the game restores them although it keeps happening a lot. Mainly on EU, Reported and i got the classic [ clear cache reset this and that yada yada yada ] if everyone has it, surely my cache and ui isn’t the issue.

I keep losing my RAF cosmetics as well, have to keep logging in and out of the game for them to come back, and every time i have to pay the mog fee to put them back on…

2 Likes

EDIT: I have the same issue except closing the game or relogging does not return my mogs to me :confused:

This is a known issue for all store mogs, including RAF. They will randomly disappear and reappear from your appearance collection. You still own them, but you’ll just be unable to transmog to them while they’re not in your collection. They’ll also be removed from your transmogged character while they’re not in your collection.

Blizzard is working on a fix, but it is taking them a while. For more information, check out this webpage: