Sudden disconection issues

Kind of at a lost on my issue. Recently with in the last 4 or 5 days i have had so many issues dcing in the middle of dungeons. Screen freezes and kicks me out. No error or anything but my disc works the entire time. Was pugging keys on an alt and probably dropped frim game 10-15 times in one dungeon i felt bad and kept trying to come back and help. But in keys im pushing i maybe dc once or twice at the most inconvenient times… last night i attempted to scan and repair wow but it was stuck in a loop would scan stop say something is broken then give me an option to update fail then start scanning again and could not open game at all. Had to uninstall and reinstall. After i did scan worked normal and said everything is fine, started a key at the end dropped again.

I dont know if its an internet issue or a wow issue? I was raiding yesterday in a 20 man like 7 bosses and didnt dc once. Only in dungeons. Does anyone have an idea that i can track if its an issue with my internet or wow? Only thing i can think of that changed was i added a weakaura like 4 days ago. Just deleted it havent tried a new dungeon or really know if a wa would be the cause

Hey there! Let’s go ahead and have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.