Sucks that u can just afk/grief a BG with no consequence

try pulling that crap ina random dungeon and youll get booted with the swiftness.

3 Likes

Lately, players have been doing this in BGB. And yeah it is weird how in PvE a person can get booted and replaced, yet not with this?

1 Like

Heckin yeah !! I support being able to leave a bg with only a fifteen min rebuff!!

As a healer why would I want to struggle through a bg watching dps do stupid things or unable to kill anyone. Leave bg, hop on a new toon and try again hoping my new team isn’t as stupid. Have three healers I rotate through.
I only leave when I look at the scoreboard and it’s obvious nothing good is going to happen.
Leaving bgs is awesome. I would never leave a rated game but I’m usually playing with good players at that stage

2 Likes

giving rewards for losing (honor/experience in regulars and conq for a “close” game in blitz) creates this type of player

You can’t really just pause a BG like you can with a dungeon.
Also, people use the vote kick function to grief or for dumb petty reasons in dungeons all the time.

2 Likes

Can we please use a different verb than “sucks.”

Let’s not ‘blow’ this out of proportion - the word sucks should be saved for more
 oral occasions.

How about we say this situation ‘stinks’ instead?

You can kick anyone on your team out of a BG with enough reports, but most people are unaware of the afk players or they just do not care, especially in epic bgs

Ya punish people that don’t want to sit through sync cheaters in epics
 y’all just begging for epics to be dead.

1 Like

This.

Every bg I’m in (mostly Blitz these days)I’ll always ask what the group has in mind ie; Eye of the Storm - going for the 2 towers or 1 tower and flag in mid?

Wouldn’t you know it 2 to 4 dps run off and do their own thing usually resulting in a poor start in which I’ll just sit my toon in the corner of the map and let it all play out.

If the dps cannot follow the bg objectives then don’t expect me to heal.

1 Like

As a player who only heals I see people wanting to report or kick me because I get stuck babysitting a flag while the rest run off to fight in the roads
After a few minutes some mouthy know it all starts it off and claims that I’m trying to sabotage the group
The levels of dumb amongst the dps in pugs never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

That’s because non rated players want to do as little as possible for the win. So going to a team fight where it matters isn’t something they will do because they will get blasted into the gy so they do random stupid things. Don’t waste your time on players like that 
:drop out and reque on a new healer.

1 Like

I hear you but I can’t help myself.
Victory or death!
it will be 10 seconds to go down 0-2 and I’ll still be on that EFC.

Even in blitz you get folks who don’t know the maps, but its better.

I always sort the opening scoreboard by honor level and look at the team ratings and it gives a sense of what’s in store. Not like what looking at a shuffle lobby will tell you.