Submitting a ticket is not working

Have you tried putting in the ticket without the files then opening the ticket back up for edit and submitting them? I know you said you a “done” and don’t want people to help you here but it’s worth a try.

I disagree. Multiple players here in the forum, along with myself, are able to open a ticket. Something on your connection is blocking the website or elements on the page needed for submitting a ticket. This is why I recommended asking someone IRL to assist you with this.

I know youre not saying it directly but if you think its some kind of user error or performance issue on my end with my equipment then fine, i cant prove otherwise its not. What i am saying is I’ve tried multiple times to submit a ticket, with multiple methods and everything else works just fine except the part where i submit the ticket. I even submitted a ticket to inquire about a refund for the last month I paid and of course they denied me a refund (rightfully so because i did play adequately) and that ticket functioned properly, while the other are not.

There is no customer service phone number. Those days are gone for most companies

Well aware. Listing out what i have tried

I believe the reason is increased demand due to elevated numbers of players. Ten years ago, hundreds of thousands were playing Blizzard games. Now there are millions. The staff who answer WoW tickets answer them for all games. The processes changed to keep up with the times. Phone calls are probably the least efficient form of customer service considering most problems can be solved with the support documentation.

Not trying to be rude to you but blizzard has had worldwide player base in the millions since like 2009 and probably before. Especially when WOTLK along with diablo and starcraft II was out. Millions of players were playing far more consistently back then, than they are today. Even with the increase in games they have out on their platform. So i can’t exactly accept you saying its because of an increase in people they are having trouble keeping up. Its more along the lines they are laying off people in mass due to a lack of funding. Regardless the goal is to get in contact with a representative. Not necessarily have a phone call.

Losing an HC character sucks, but where you choose to spend your time in the future is up to you. We’re all just players in the forum trying to help you; our assistance is voluntary and not supported by Blizz profits.

That is exactly right. Thank you for your attempts to help me.

-kneanderthal

I have not tried that, and you cant put in a ticket without the files as its part of the requirement to submit. I will still attempt to give that shot.

Do not misunderstand i never said i dont want help but likely that other probably cant help me. The few who have tried have given advice that the issue is likely on my end with my connection and provided advice on how to correct that on my end and even advice on submit the bug elsewhere. That doesnt necessarily help me if by chance every thing is indeed fine on my end. You get where i am coming from? Ive already taken steps to figure out the issue if it is my connection (ive even called my internet service provider) so its not as if im not doing anything to make sure side is working properly.

sure you can. by posting the information that has been asked for.

it is of course possible that blizzard’s ticket system is not working as expected, mostly due to the attachments. tickets with attachments are more likely to get fouled up, and your best bet is to shrink the size of your msinfo as described in the instructions, or you could try attaching basically empty files of the correct type and then editing or adding information later. You could as a worst case try submitting a ticket under another category, but if you are able to do that successfully, then it is virtually certain that the attachments are what is blocking your technical ticket. The refund ticket going through may indicate that’s the case, but refund tickets are a slightly different setup.

Ill give that a shot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.