Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

no, i don’t think so … this is an idea blizz seems to be just tryin out to see if they can combine parts of retail into classic. it might be ok for a minute but true old fashioned classic folks are looking for that classic talents and play style to go all the up, thru the lore.

With the warbands feature being introduced, will we get Mythic Plus portals account wide?

2 Likes

Do you’ve any plans to add more content to Holidays? Hallow’s end Hardmode boss was a step forward but where’s the replayability?

We need World Quest, World Events, PvP Brawls with holiday powers/effects and now maybe Delves with Holiday aesthethic…gameplay with replayability and evergreen rewards like XP Potions, Catch Up Gear, Runes for participating.

1 Like

Considering that we are heading underground in a far off corner of Azeroth not touched in several millenia, is it possible that there could be a thriving population of Dark Trolls living in the Khaz Algar sub-continent? Cause given that they are the only race of trolls that we know about that live mostly underground, and they did use to have a much larger population than any of the other Troll races, even if most of them turned into Night Elves, it could be possible that much like the Shadowtooth Clan, there were some who didn’t go through the transformation and some that migrated to new lands.

Question: Will auction houses be entirely cross-realm / cross-server now with no limitations?

Question: Will Warbands be cross-realm / cross-server?

Question: With guilds being fully cross-server, will characters be able to access guild banks that are cross-server? Can they withdraw and deposit?

Do you’ve any plans to change Trial of Style rotation? It happens only 2 times per year…Can we get a mini version as part of Darkmoon Faire? or a way to play this kind of content with our friends at any moment.

1 Like

Warband drops. Are those going to be specific items? Or are we going to have the option of converting a BoP item we win to a Warband item?

Hero talents. Are these gonna be sort of a A Little Bit Borrowed Power, in that they may be the thing that changes up every expansion, instead of reshuffling or adding talents for every expansion? Is that the goal with them?

1 Like

Will we be seeing mythic raids at a different player number less than 20? Why is the difficulty of mythic have to deal with getting 20 players, instead of making just difficult content to progress with any amount of players past 10? Why does flex raiding work for heroic but not mythic?

2 Likes

I have two questions.

Will you be working toward allowing cross faction grouping in queued and out door content?

What is the rationale behind not being allowed to change talents with an ability on cool down, how does it break the game for me to switch from an area effect build for trash and then a single target build for a boss?

2 Likes

Apparently, to this day, people seem to have this idea in their head that the Chronicles are not canon because of the simple fact that we were told that they were written from a certain point of view, even though you guys didn’t explicitly say that the Chronicles are not canon anymore. So my question is, Are the Chronicle Books truly non-canon anymore to the lore or are they still canon, but just not the full picture?

1 Like

Any chance for more character customization? More piercings, body types(Such as slimmer or making yourself shorter), tattoos, and so on?

Throughout Dragonflight, we have seen several specialization reworks, such as Retribution Paladin and a slew of Mage changes. Can we expect any reworks for the launch of The War Within? Frost DK and Augmentation Evoker come to mind for potential candidates.

With the announcement of three expansions, does that mean no major patches? Instead they are making us basically purchase each “patch” calling it an expansion instead?

Can we please get a glyph or option to remain in humanoid form while in combat as evoker? Tmog while in drakthyr form is ridiculous. If we can’t see our entire tmog, at least let us stay out of form.

1 Like

I am happy to see that warbands will make farming transmog easier. What about class tokens that drop from old raids? They are specific to a class, which means they have to be used by the class we want to obtain the transmog on. Will they now be account bound? Thanks.

1 Like

When Metzen said you guys wanted to make sure the story doesn’t take years, does that mean the three expansions in the Worldsoul Saga will cycle through faster than previous expansions? Like are we looking at yearly expacs here?

2 Likes

My question is specifically in regards to dracthyr, with the Dragonflight story wrapping up and the dracthyr now having joined the modern world for some time now, is there any chance we can now be able to pick other races for our visage forms? Even if they are restricted to the base customization options available to someone of that actual race I think many of us would be content with that, many of us identify more with other races, such as orcs and tauren, especially my clutchmates from the horde, and so find the fact we are restricted to our visage being only that of a human very restrictive and feel disconnected from our visage because of that, and since Evokers can only be dracthyr, and that was made clear as likely never changing, and understandably so due to its mechanics, ive heard from a lot of players that they feel forced to pick between the class they enjoy most, and the race they enjoy most

3 Likes

What is the 6th/new druid form in the UI screenshot/slide?

1 Like

Any chance of getting a dye system at some point? I like the look of some of the armors but not the color, or the other option you can get for some. I would like to see a option where we can go in and change up the color options on gear. If possible adding the option for transmog of any gear for any class, even a mix and match of cloth and plate transmog on a mail wearing class.

During all DF the raids have “rare” drops for some classes… Can we expect the same for TWW? and Could we get something like the Dinar system from SL season 4 as Bad luck protection?

There’s players farming a trinket for months in every difficulty without any reward.

1 Like