Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Will Warbands be region-wide?

10 Likes

Will you be able to see your Warband “alt” characters in game, or is this just account wide sharing, like reputation, behind a bunch of menus? Can’t Wait!

8 Likes

When will Comp Stomp be added to Warsong Gulch?

2 Likes

Bal’a dash, Kaivax!

Will we see playable high elves before Expansion Two? Will high elves be playable in Expansion Two? Clarity regarding playable high elves.

I gasped and cheered so hard at the opening ceremony announcement regarding the hint of elven unity and Quel’thalas, as did the rest of my community present here at BlizzCon with me and virtually across the world.

Glory to the Quel’dorei! Our dream will never die. :herb: :blue_heart: :sunny:

Shorel’aran,
Noa Brightbough of the Silver Covenant
(Your resident high elf Silvermoon Harry equivalent :woman_elf:)

Edit: Bolded my question!

29 Likes

I have this question too. I’m afraid of the dungeon.

4 Likes

When adding new customization options to playable races, what criteria does the team look at in determining which races will see new options, and what types of options?

15 Likes

Where is the Fishing Pole transmogrification?

7 Likes

About unlocking transmogs for all classes on one character, is it mean I’ll be able to equip plate, leather and mail as a mage?

5 Likes

Hello, I have a question about the Hero Talent system.

With the new system coming in place, will these be tied to player power, or will they be purely cosmetic?

Also, are we expanding the current talent system at all, or will there be no new talent points or talents in the current system?

2 Likes

What are the plans for flight in the new xpac?

Will both forms of flight be available at the same time? Will there be any requirements? If there are any differences between when each form of flight is available and requirements before being able to use them, please explain why.

9 Likes

How often do you guys pug M+ runs?

5 Likes

Will there be new race-class combinations in The War Within?

Are there any updates on Heritage Sets for Trolls, Draenei and Pandaren?

If the first expansion is set to release in fall 2024, will 10.2.5 be the last patch of Dragonflight?

18 Likes

Will we see account-wide professions through Warbands, specifically, crafting and recipes?

10 Likes

Why continue with the horrible idea of locking flying behind Pathfinder even in expansions with flying in mind such as Dragonflight?

Can we please get a return of daily WQ and Emissaries so those that do spread their play time out over multiple days in a week, and not a lump session have something to do?

4 Likes

Do you have any comment about what caused the spike in token prices in Dragonflight?

2 Likes

Obligatory question on Player Housing and if it is on the table.

25 Likes

Any plans for new battlegrounds?

8 Likes

Some rotations are starting to feel bloated with alot of abilities added in both Shadowlands and Dragonflight. Is this something that will be adressed or is the team happy with the current state of rotations.

9 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to ask when we will be seeing new battlegrounds.

Specifically, I wanted to ask about epic battlegrounds, since there are only four of them in the queue. Are there any plans on developing more of them to make their variety more in-line with that of non-epic battlegrounds?

8 Likes

Given the large dwarf presence in The War Within, will we be seeing Moira anymore? :smile:

4 Likes