Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Why did you take a raid tier away? fated is not a real replacement

15 Likes

With Alleria and Xal’atath playing a prominent role…

Can Void Elves get more Void based customizations? (And Alleria’s makeup kit?)

27 Likes

Where is the customization to make left-handed characters?

16 Likes

Could you add cosmetic scabbards and sheaths for simple one handed and/or two handed swords?

4 Likes

Will more off-hand customization options be added, namely, the ability to have them float behind us like the Warlock artifact, or to hide them completely?

4 Likes

With the Sunwell and Quel’thalas being a major focus in the future.

Can we see more options for Blood Elves, specifically long requested features like Felblood/San’layn and the Magical Rune Tattoos that where seen on the Burning Crusade Box Art?

19 Likes

Will casters be able to hide main hand weapons? Given our casting animations, weapons are largely displayed on our backs or waists.

9 Likes

Will there be new specializations added now that there is precedent with augmentation? i.e. earth spec for shamans, 3rd spec for DHs

12 Likes

I got a couple of questions for the next set of expansions… 1. Will shadowland spells be full perm in our ability tree and will we have all 4 faction powers? 2. For Hunters, Can we have more stable slots and can we have mobile stables again? ( 20 pages is still not enough, i filled it up the 1st week of Dragonflight )

3 Likes

As someone who hasn’t followed Warcraft lore for many years, it is difficult to buy into the idea of this new story saga. What paths will the game be taking to help “out of touch with lore players” to dive into the story of this new saga?

8 Likes

Mage portal fly-out menus are great. With so many items and toys that grant us portals, can a similar account-wide menu be made available for unlocked portals? Bag space is already filled with three levels of crafting materials and currencies that are inexplicably not in the currency tab, and carrying around portal items makes bag space even more precious.

5 Likes

With many races being added as customization options (High Elves for Void Elves/Wildhammer Dwarves for Dwarves/Sand Trolls for Trolls/Man’ari for Draenei/ect) would it be possible to get racial tags/racial ability customizations to show of what ‘subrace’ you intend your character to be?

5 Likes

Will be flying (Regular Flying) unlocked Day-1, and how is accessibility handled in the Dragonflying dungeon ?

Writer’s Note:

Regular Flying
Should be considered to be unlocked at the same spot as Dynamic Flying as it offers the option to those who can’t interact with Dragon Flying (f.e. medical conditions , vision hindering conditions and motion sickness).

Flying in Dragonflying Dungeons

Is it maybe possible to allow the regular flying inside them too ? - Reason --^

36 Likes

Will we ever see a book or tabletop rpg going into the lives of the citizens and the set up of the armies of the people of Azeroth, along with religion and politics since the time and years of changes in wow have been fast and constant?

5 Likes

Will any of the new account-wide reputation changes have the potential to be retroactive? Meaning, would you ever consider making old world reputations work this way as well? It sounds nice and could help my alt army.

36 Likes

Thanks for the upcoming Druid customizations. Will a consistent color palette across forms ever be available? I would like to have travel form, flight form, and aquatic form match the color schemes of bear form and cat form.

11 Likes

Are we getting permanent Wrath servers?

18 Likes

Multiple questions here. They will be posted in order of my personal interest:

1. Warlocks have been opened up for all races to play; are there any plans for additional
    classes to be opened up to all races? Druids for all races please?

2. There are more allied races being added, but will there be more character
    customization options for all races? New hair styles & colors? Facial hair options?

3. What will the Hero Talents be for Warlock, Paladin, and Death Knight?

Thank you in advance!

27 Likes

Can we please have smaller raid sizes for Mythic Raid content? 20 man feels so clunky and it diminishes the close knit feeling that 10 man guilds had back in Cata-MoP

34 Likes

Is the warband system also affecting old reputations and making them account-wide?

28 Likes