Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

If there’s no plans to update Archaeology, will Dwarves get a racial to replace the obsolete Surveying one?

With Warbands feature if my main is 447 ilvl for example am I then able to use extra flightstones (or whatever currency you pick for next expac) to upgrade my alts item level without having to grind use crests again?

Also will the classic era transmog closet be tied to the retail because theoretically a person could be capable of learning The Corrupted Ashbringer, and if you do a MOP classic then learning challenge mode skins as well? What about looting/learning of class specific tier transmogs and weapons with the new account wide mog learning?

Will you guys lower the price of the shop items like Name/Faction/Race change? Or combine them into one? The current pricing plan compared to other MMO’s is too high.

How is the pricing plan and duration expected of the expansions going to work with the newly announced “Expansion Set”? If we are getting yearly Expansions, and at minimum a $50 game every year, what does our Subscription now pay for?

Will Blizzard add in an item again like in BFA in the future, so that when you unlearn a profession, and want to relearn it, the book gives you all your skill/recipes back?

1 Like

Will War Within have outdoor PvP objectives like Halaa, Hellfire Peninsula, Tol Barad?

It would be a great relief for the lore. It is very difficult to believe that characters like Tichondrius had no affection for the Legion’s plan. What the author of the book said in Revendreth could be explained by the fact that they were too arrogant to realize that.

So many quality of life improvements from these announcements that we love to hear. Now to get into my questions for retail:

1. What was the reasoning behind the shadowlands drinking change/nerf, and how does it align with the “player focused” game development point-of-view we keep hearing about.

We will always strive to be player focused, and that will only grow going forward with increased agility. - Mike Ybarra (https://twitter.com/Qwik/status/1702645023429586961)

1. Regarding the great vault; what is the likelihood of having some “influence” over the pieces we see appear. For example, increased chance at a specific item slot of player’s choosing, or decreased chance at pieces we already have. Nothing is more disappointing than seeing vault rows having 3 duplicates of your current gear.

2. Why did the mount collection achievements skip over 450? Can we get 450-1000 at every 50 mount interval? [Collection] Mount achievements

3. More Druid race options when?

4. Is there a limit to how many characters in my warband? How easy will it be to add/remove/swap characters around? Pls no conduit energy 2.0

1 Like

With the announcement of the three expansions, the war within, midnight, and the titans, Chirs mentioned we would get expansions faster than what we are used too. With that being said are these three “expansions” the 11.0 11.1 11.2 patches? or are they full on expansions like 11.0 12.0 13.0? If they are full on expansion’s are we still getting free .1 and .2 patches like we are used too?

My biggest question for retail is more towards the raiding scene. Over the past few raid tiers and maybe even expansions i’ve seen raiding fall off to inactivity earlier and earlier in guilds each season as it’s losing poularity in terms of gearing progression over M+. Instead of nerfing M+ rewards have you guys been making an considerations to improving raiding rewards for boss takedowns to compete with the repeatability of M+ and or adjustments to Raid team sizes viablity for normal/heroic/mythic.

Imo it would be a lot easier to find 8-12 players to raid with for heroic or mythic then it would for your standard 16-30 for heroic or 20 for mythic.

1 Like

Will Trading Post activity completion rewards come back around if we missed a month?

I personally know about 15 people that would love to mythic raid, but can almost never get that 20-25 roster size needed for mythic raiding for years now! We need 10 player mythic raids back, it would be the best evergreen feature ever and we’d love you all for it! <3 <3 <3

Also for a question, 10 player mythic mode in 11.0? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can you expand on the hero talents, I believe there is quite a bit of confusion about if these are direct power talents/abilities or if these are more like talented glyph effects that change the effect of your spells/abilities.

Any plans to increase the maximum camera distance a bit?

A question I’ve genuinely had about WoW is if they plan to do anything about World PvP (often abbreviated by players as WPvP). As it stands, any pvp outside of cities and playerhubs is decent and can at times be fun and enjoyable (even if you get ganked or dragged into it). But within player hubs…it is rife for abuse. Players will exploit any and all glitches not to have enjoyable PvP experiences, but just to annoy and troll. So I genuinely hope the Dev team decides to do stuff for Wpvp, as it could be extremely fun!

In Dragonflight, we got the Profession overhaul. I’ve loved it. However, aside from the Blacksmith Hammer, we didn’t see a gear progression for equipment at all over the expansion.
What’s the plans for building on this new system going into the new Saga?

Any plans to upgrade/rework the Guild Finder tool? At the moment is a mess and mostly useless both if you are looking for a guild or if you are recruiting. An upgrade is sorely needed.

1 Like

Any chance of adding a penalty to pugs who leave a raid after a wipe?

As a raid leader spending hours filling with pugs who basically leave after one wipe seems to be the biggest problem with current raiding.

Make it impossible for them to join another raid for an hour or two.

If this is too much you can turn this around and give them a reward much like you do with Heroic dungeons, if they stay for 3 boss kills they get a satchel full of raid potions, phials and so on.

This option would allow groups to get further and give some extra incentive to those that already killed bosses.

I really love the Shaman class, and I love using Earthgrab Totem–especially in PvP; however, Earthgrab Totem casts the spell “Entangling Roots”–a Druid ability–instead of an earth-based ability.

There are Iron Dwarves in the Storm Peaks who cast an ability where the earth shoots out of the ground and roots you in place.

Are there any plans to replace the Entangling Roots graphic from Earthgrab Totem with, “Earthgrab” ability which the Iron Dwarf NPCs in Storm Peaks use?

I would be extremely happy if my Dwarf Shaman would cast Earthgrab instead of Entangling Roots when using Earthgrab Totem.

1 Like

Will Demon Hunter ever get a 3rd spec? Havoc currently feels like multiple specs all stuck together, so could there be a possibility of one of them being removed and developed into its own spec? Ex: melee/range hybrid built around throw glaive similar to the current M+ meta build.

Will you expand the list of things that can be bought with vicious saddles?

A while back y’all gave a skip in Siege of Ogrimmar to final boss will we see more skips like these for older raid content / dungeon content for faster farming ? Icecrown Citadel skip to the Lich King’s throne should benefit from this as well as Throne of Thunder, and other raids that didn’t have skips till later.