Sub Rogue Sepsis

Can someone explain to me why everyone loves Sepsis?

I get the free use of stealth (like a Cheap shot) is nice, but the damage is meh, and I don’t really see why it’s so important in the rotation?

It does similar damage to the other talents, it is flexible, it is a good generator, and it is more rogue thematic now which is slick. Its an option but not the “only way” a lot of monkey see monkey do. Test all ideas you have and find your preferred playstyle instead.

1 Like

Sepsis has been awesome for Sub and Outlaw for a while. It is becoming more popular lately because it provides flexibility.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

It’s not the best damage out there, but as sub, it not only generates a Danse stacks, but both times it lets you use a stealth ability, it will let you teleport with shadowstrike. Which otherwise you can’t do even with subterfuge. Just remember though that while you have the sepsis buff to use a stealth ability, you CANNOT stealth and CANNOT /cancelaura it. You can still vanish and stay stealth but you can’t stealth normally until the buff wears off or is used.

It’s also a little better than flagellation since flag takes so long to make any use, and it’s an easier choice in the cdr side I feel

1 Like