Sub rogue and Frost mage LF Friends!

236 Sub Rogue -Pokeynipps
241 Frost Mage -Helais
We need more friends! We’re looking for a 2 night raiding/M+ Guild.

Currently in a guild of great dudes, but sadly the game has faulterd to them and they no longer wish to play…

Been playing since late Wrath. Took some breaks on and off in SL but would like to get back more into a guild that enjoys playing together.

Both are currently 10/10H and 1/10M
My Parses (Rogue) are not great right now but coming up now that I have some of the correct gear and have seen it more then once.

Bnet Nipps#11638
Discord Nipps#7175

Guild & Server: [A] Sargeras
Raid Times/Days: 12-3am tues-thurs
Current Progression: 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iperrymarkz#1141 discord PerryMarks#5934
Requirements: looking for mythic ready players that aren’t toxic and know how to have fun while getting stuff done

Needs: Boomy, Warr DK(dps or tank) mage but would consider any non hunter dps. Would also be willing to consider and healers especially hybrids that can flex

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

9/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 9/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Yo! I just sent you a friend request on Discord so we can talk more.

Team Slippery When Wet is a one-night a week team focused on achieving AOTC and running M+. Our community also hosts Normal Raids, M+ Tournaments, Giveaways and houses many other clans including Diablo 2+3, FFXIV, Minecraft, and Runescape.

Raid Times
Wednesdays 9:00pm- 12:00am CT (server)

Webpage
https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams

Discord
https://discord.gg/currentlyonline

You’re terrible. Or you wouldn’t be looking for us. We know we are, and together we can create one guild! We’re newly established on Sargeras after years with close friends on a small RP realm, and finally had to chose between pursuing mythic raiding more seriously or accepting forever heroic farm runs on alts. Obviously we chose the terrible fate: continuing to play.
Currently we only have one raid team, which runs every Tuesday/Wednesday from 8 PM to 11 PM PST | 10 PM to 1 AM CST | 11 PM to 2 AM EST. As it stands, we’re looking to push as far into SoD as we can, while building and prepping for a CE push in 9.2.

We’re hoping to build up enough to maintain at least two raid teams and a few M+ teams. Maybe PvP soon™? And if you’re interested but don’t want that tag under your name (yet), consider joining our terrible community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMKa72XcZ9p?region=US&faction=Alliance

Contacts/Officers: Aureo#11138 (Bnet)/Aureo#2125 (Discord), Gnimms (in-game), Mindrelody#1354 (Bnet)/Mindrelody#2833 (discord), & Tarokis (in-game)

Re-opening our search