Sub Expired | See ya in SoM | #BuffMemes

you’re not a guru, don’t act like you knew it was mid-november.

100% it was always coming before Thanksgiving. What did you expect, a six month testing period for a 17 year old game’s re-re-release?

link the post where you said this. and who cares actually. you want a cookie you guessed close?

You know When I read your idea it sounds a little silly I just don’t think it would be enough me personally I actually went through.

I made my own list of changes Probably too much to be put in but I’m still gonna try.

But this is how I would fix the under performers.

Som how to fix the

Enhancement shaman’s
ancestral knowledge That becomes Int instead of manna We remove the talent Is 2 handed axes and maces and just let Is them learn them. We move enhancing Totems up to the 1st tear. Is we move weapon mastery to tear 4 We give them mental Dexterity That goes in tear 3 We also give them Mental quickness Which goes in tear 6 We give them the wath version of storm Strike aka 8 second cool down And gives you 20% of your mana bak.

We move nature’s guidance Is up to tear one And make it 2% per hit per point instead of one.

Elemental

We moove elemental devastation up to 2 up to tier one We give them Unleash the storm That goes into tear 4 We change call Of thunder to its wrath version We give them elemental precision That goes in tear 2 and lightning mastery gets moved up to tear 5 Give them lightning overload that Goes in tear 6 elemental mastery Gets moved up to tear 6 And we give them totem of wrath That goes in care 7.

Balance duid
we move nature’s reach to tear one We give them dream state Is that Goes into tear 3 We give them lunar balance And that goes into tear 4 And give them moonkin form From wath.

We also move Is natural shape shifter to restoration the 1st tear of restoration And we Move omen of clarity 2 tear 2.

Feral druid.
1st we change furor to the wath Version And same thing for heart of the wild We reduce the mana cost Is from 55% to 10% And we give them a slice and Dice Is combo point Ability I would say make it just a little bit Is better than the untalented version For rogues It’s like at 5 combo points it’s 45 seconds.

That way We changed Is the wolfhead helm And the pumbler So that they don’t have to one keep the same blue helmet on through the entire game And so thay don’t have to keep farming Is a 2 handed mace Is from nomer.

In addition I would say give them tree form from wrath And have hots Stack

shadow priests
move darkness From Tear 6 to 1 Reduce the threat generated by mind blast by a ton change vampire Embrace And improved vampiric embrace And shadow form to the wrath versions Move shadow form from tear 7 to tear 6 And give them vamperic touch the wrath version.

Ret paladin

make contentration Baseline Seals Now have a 30 minute Is duration And are not consumed when you judge blessing of Kings Is baseline as well Move precision I from tear 2 to tear one And make it 2% hit a point instead of one.

And when you have righteous very active And you pop divine shield You don’t lose threat And Is the health and mana Everybody gains from light and wisdom It’s no longer a chance it just Happens.

improved seal of the crusader Gets turned into heart of crusader Give them Is wrath seal of command Improved retribution aura and sanctity aura Becomes Is sacrificed retribution.

Vengeance Gets moved up from tear 6 to 5 Repentance Gets moved up from 7 to 6 Give them cursator strike And that goes in tear 7 Give them Is judgment of the wise and shards of light and combined the 2 into one talent and get rid of the healing part of shards of light And that goes in tear 6.

Move Is improved concentration aura to hole in tear 3 and Move unyielding faith to protection tear 2. move improved blessing of might to Holy tear one and Move divine strength to retribution Is tear 1.

Protection Paladin

Give them hands of reckoning Is move deflection from retribution tier 2 Is to protection tear one And move improved devotion aura to tear 2 Is retribution and make it the rough version.

Move reckoning Is from tear 5 to tear 4 Is holy shield Is from tear 7 to tear 6 And make it the wrath version Is give them touched by light and judgment of the wise But combine them into one talent and get rid of the healing part of touched by light That goes in tear 5.

And give them avenger shield Is the wrath version.

one really quick thing When I say tear I mean rose Obviously You have 7 rows Is 7 tears.

Warlocks
Devastate reach Give them the tbc Is version and Give them soul shatter and Move Emberstorm up to tear 5 And give them soul leech in Tear 6.

Hunter
Give them aspect Of the Cobra From wrath

This is how I would fix Classes.

Now that its announced. Surely no time for meme buffs right?

Fair winds friend, my sub expires in like a day or two and wont resub until name reservation day if I decide to play.