Sub Expired | See ya in SoM | #BuffMemes

To all my haters, yup, I’m unsubbed and you won’t hear from me until SoM. Hopefully blizz liked my suggestions:

• New MP5 formulas for Meme Specs
  • Spirit = Hit

and not Arielba’s suggestions, or Frostfire’s ridiculous “nerf warriors and rogues” (psst spoiler alert, that will make fights longer and even harder on meme specs.)

I really hope they don’t nerf Rogue’s ability to pick pocket, and actually go after BOTS. We shouldn’t have to find a whole new farm, and take professions not in line with our class.

Later guys! See ya when SoM is released.

5 Likes

So when they don’t buff meme specs will you quit? Please say yes…

9 Likes

Fross, you’re a coward and a liar, and while I will miss correcting you, I’m glad I won’t be reading your idiotic posts for awhile.

$100 bucks says they’ll buff memes, they’re just tuning raid bosses first.

9 Likes

what is a meme spec?

A meme spec is a Hunter with only 1 eyeball. :rofl:
Good luck tracking and aiming with no depth perception!

1 Like

Honestly we should just nerf Warlocks.

They didn’t specifically do anything wrong, it just feels right.

5 Likes

See ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Later!
/10char

1 Like

Don’t most people aim with one eye closed anyway?

2 Likes

Bye felecia.

Oh wait, you are still posting on the forum in other threads? Seems sad…

1 Like

who taught you how to aim

1 Like

Ye p much.

I’m gonna meme spec a lock with improved curse of weakness.

One less toxic retail sockpuppet on our forum making threads I keep having to delist.

Sounds like a positive to me.

I’m all for buffing under performing specs to bring more choice to the game; however, I do find this one a bit concerning. Spirit is an important stat for Resto Druids and Priests, since you have a talent that converts it into in-combat mana regen. A spirit to hit conversion would make this more appealing to all casters, not just shadow priests and boomkin, and would add a lot more gear contention to healers.

I wonder if this is something that could be mitigated by talent improvements. Perhaps additional spell hit could be added to the 31 point talents of the Balance and Shadow trees, for example.

Anyway, see you around!

I shoot guns regularly, and everyone I know aims down the sights with one eye (and close the other). There are some techniques, and situations, where people aim with both eyes open but a Hunter aiming with one eye would hardly be detrimental.

while shooting. that hunter has 1-eye, 100% of the time. lol

1 Like

So this means you’ll be back in less than a month. Possibly before your sub even expires.

You definitely showed them

1 Like

this was posted before a release date announced today, you’ve just revealed how much of an idiot you are, not me.

Even before the release date was announced, were you really anticipating that it was going to more than a month or so away?