Stun, stun, coil, fear, fear, fear, fear

fun game blizzard. love facing demo locks every RSS

8 Likes

Just kill them.

2 Likes

All that just to keep YOU off them for more than 2 seconds so they can stop spamming op instants that were made that way to counteract…well…

charge charge leap leap charge int stun stun stun int leap charge lol

5 Likes

oh come on… nothing wrong with pallies getting a ranged stun on a short cooldown.

I’d agree but every warrior, leap charge banner stormbolt swifty button straight out the gates.

10 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Have you tried just lining…5head?

Double BoP + divine shield Double pain supp. This game needs to prune it’s abilities it ridiculous . How does a mage have like 5-6 oh crap buttons. Flame feet or whatever + Double ice block + Time warp + what seems like endless blinks. Wtf is with the over saturated amount of abilities

1 Like

Finally, a dozer post I identify with.

Don’t forget your amp curse so the few times you connect you do nothing.

1 Like

cauterize and reverse time abilites can all be purged by you mr shaman. you DO know that right?? pls dont tell me youre one of those no brain shamans i run into every time i queue solo shuffle who never pressed their purge button

Bro lmfao is a 45 burner character I can’t even queue rss as shaman ahaha. takes blunt and hits passes back

only frost has double ice block but okay, alter time gets purged man, bop can be purged man

Why does your icon look hungry

Because I’m broke unhappy and the only joy I get is complaining about a game I hate

2 Likes

use pillars… thats their weakness, demo can’t chase and it ruins tyrant burst too

bruh‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎