Stun = Dead at this point

a five second stun means you;re dead now at this point. Early on you could trinket when you need to and wait out a stun. But at this point, being unable to fight back for 5 seconds means your dead because of corruption and max damage output that is going on.

Blizz, you screwed up and pvpers are not happy right now. I keep seeing promise with every expansion released but then after a few patches, you go and screw it up.

Stop with your nonsense and get a pvp developer that actually has a clue what players want. Its a crap show.

2 Likes

First Conflict Rank 3 Essence says hi

Second Destro Lock is the tankiest spec in the game.

Then there are a plethora of options you just need gear.

I saw some YouTube clips where 2800 rated players being one shoted in 8.3 arenas. So at what level will gear help?

4 Likes

my gear is about as good as Im going to get right now and its not that bad. I should be able to survive a stun or two without losing all my health

Second, im not destro Im demon so not as much armor there.

Conflict - yes you’re right there

you get demonskin as demo too though so you’re just as tanky as Destro.

I dont think we do my friend

you’re literally specced into it as demo right now

1 Like

This is big false.

My warrior alt hit 120 about 2 weeks ago and is at 458 (without m+ farming, just conq capping in bgs)

You could do mask runs to get up to 473ish ilv easily.

1 Like

You’re not doing mask runs in anywhere near to two weeks…

2 Likes

What do you mean by this? Anyone can do mask runs above 450, maybe even sooner. Unless you mean new alts because of momentos and filling out the w/e you call it.

This. The guy said he hit max two weeks ago. You can 450 inside a week. You can’t start doing mask runs for a month minimum. Unless you pay for some serious carries.

They’re definitely not getting one shot. Pika playing rps coordinating perfect burst still can’t kill a mw in a full kidney. Usually takes a silence on top of that.

Demonology is pretty tanky still…

Additionally… Pet stun while you’re stunned. You really shouldn’t be dying in a stun. Damage is high but unless you’re 1v3 you’re not dying that quick.

Get more vers and run conflict major.

If you are doing your dailies to get more runs in to get your cloak up, yes. Elite extermination is really the only thing you need for 1-2 masks if you pick burning bridge and dark imagination. Once you have titan buff, you are set for 5 masks. The hardest thing is getting past long night.

Eh no… The dailies don’t give you that many CVS. Elite extermination isn’t giving you mask runs without your cloak also being higher for some more resist. Elite extermination allows you to do full clears for sure but you’re still not doing mask runs. You’re definitely not doing 5 mask runs without the final tech which takes a hell of a lot of momentos.

Most of this expansion players could sit through a stun and never take damage depending on Azerite Traits and Essence.

It’s the end of the expansion, time to adapt.

1 Like

Your gear is horrific. It’s as good as a freshly geared player. Blue azerite chest? really? Few other blues too? You don’t even have rank 2 essences? This is like not even playing the game and you are complaining about not doing well.

You NEED Rank 3 essences (conflict and strife literally helps fix your problem)
You NEED at least 465 Azerite (but now even that is becoming too low.)
You NEED Rank 15 Cloak ( the uptime on the 3k main stat proc is required )

Then of course you aren’t competitive now that there is a Corruption vendor and we can just gear up even further where you don’t want too.

Imagine trying to do Mythic 15’s in blue gear and complaining that it went poorly that is what you are doing right now but for PvP. Your gear is horrifically bad and it shows that you took zero effort to gear up enough to even survive a stun.

The fact is with your gear you should be deleted in every stun you sit because that is what bad gear should reward you with. Just getting deleted. If you don’t like getting deleted get better gear because that is the reason we play an MMORPG.

PvP in 8.3 is balanced around Rank 3 Essences and Corruption. That fact you have none and blue gear means you will get deleted by the players that do. This is the nature of an RPG. You need to gear up and get what I stated, farm Echoes and get some corruptions.

C&S you can bypass by using certain abilities

Also .

Bah nevermind

Demo is probably THE tankiest caster atm

If you are dieing in stuns you are undergeared

2 Likes

Yes that does need a hotfix but sill not having 8 Versa stacks from Conflict for PvP and complaining about surviving. Then also having the worst gear on top of that, how can you expect to do well in a game that revolves around GEAR. Just doesn’t make sense.

Sorry but if you have no Rank 3 Essences and blue gear you should get YEETED on impact.

Especially now that there are Corruption vendors so if you aren’t Ranking your cloak using these vendors then socketing your Epic gear you aren’t gonna be able to enjoy PvP. Again though that is why we play this game to gear up then PvP.

Still no denying that gearing up isn’t fun like it used to be in this game. However you still got to do it because that is why we enjoy RPGs.

With that said I need more Echoes for when my corruption comes up. Gonna stack some crazy stats and socket like crazy!

1 Like

Also if you need a good demo resource

Menemies, Baewich and Epicburn are all 2200+ rated demos in the current meta

I would consult them

1 Like