Stuck without quests in multiple zones

Hello, I’m not stuck in multiple zones with no more quests to do in Cata Classic. Most recently in Uldum I just completed Just a Fancy Cockroach and I am not able to see Harrison at all even though I am standing on his coordinates (checked up top and down below).

According to Questie I have two available quests in the zone, Dirty Birds and Myzerian’s Head. Wasnt able to get the prompt item from Dirty Birds and after further research it looks like you have to be on a chain to start that. Myzerian’s Head just no way I can kill that thing but I havent gotten a group together either…just doesnt seem like the next step to me nor have I seen anyone else grouping for this. Beyond that every quest That i have access to is completed including the instanced quests.

For Mount Hyjal I dont have a single quest available and though Im fairly certain I have completed the zone I have not unlocked dailies some how.

Getting pretty frustrated tbh, I have logged in and out countless times, left the zones, went in and out of instances, updated addons, and let days pass, no luck with anything. What is going on/what am I doing wrong?