Stuck trying to unlock Nightborne - No more quests available

So, i’m trying to unlock the Nightborne and all the info on wowhead says I need to do Good Suramaritan before I can start the Insurrection questline. I have 6/11 done for Good Suramaritan finished, but I can’t find any other quests in Suramar. Wowhead said that some of the quests were locked behind reputation so I grinded out to “honored” to unlock one of the missing quests, but nothing happened. It’s really frustrating that I have to do all this for one Horde allied race, when I was able to knock out both the Lightforged Draenei and Void elves with one simple quest chain for Argus. Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to troubleshoot in game and have no idea what’s going on.

3 Likes

The rep requirements were removed, so that is not your problem.

Suramar has a lot of side quests that are part of the Good Suramaritain achievement, so without knowing exactly which chapters you’ve done, it’s hard to figure out where you might be stuck.

In general, if you’ve got any quests in Suramar, do them. Odds are very good even if it’s not what’s blocking your progress, you’ll still need it for the achievement so there’s not harm in getting it done.

The achievement Leyline Bling is required for later steps of the quest chain, but I don’t think you’re far enough along for that to be your current block.

1 Like

thank you! I’ll do another sweep and try to find every quest i missed.

1 Like

So I did another run through the area and found a handful of quests I missed. I did those as well as getting Leyline Bling and it didn’t open any more quests up. The parts of Good Suramaritan that I have left are: The Waning Crescent, Blood and Wine, Statecraft, A Growing Crisis, and A Change in Seasons.

3 Likes

It looks like you’ve hit the side stuff, so it should just be main questline stuff from here.

Make sure that you’ve fed the NPCs in Shal’Aran ancient mana. Some of their quests won’t show up if they are jonesing.

Aside from that, last night’s hotfixes list fixing a problem turning in “All Along the Waterways” which is a part of The Waning Crescent part of Good Suramaritan. So, if you got part way through the Waning Crescent storyline but got stuck there, you may be able to pick it up again.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help. It turns out that I had to put on the masquerade spell in order to see the quest chain i was missing. I just finished Good Suramaritan :smiley:

14 Likes

Had identical issue as you, this fixed it and found the next quest.

Thank you!

2 Likes

THANK YOU FOR THIS TREAD! I had the EXACT same problem @Shinygeodude. Legit the same part I was stuck on. I put on the Masquerade mask, and I finally was able to see the hidden quest available on my map. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Im having the same problem but i cant find quests anywhere This is a nightmare =(

1 Like

I have the exact same ones missing. I ut the mask on but still don’t get any available quest markers. Should I submit a ticket?

Thank you so much for this post!!! The quest I was missing required me to put on the disguise at the lady at the docks. I remember a previous quest chain ending at her but didn’t think anything of it and was searching for DAYS.

Check at Deline for All Along The Waterways. That’s where mine left off

I tried the mask, no quests and I have completed “All Along the Waterways”. Any other suggestions? I am trying to do this with a level 60 Warlock not my hunter

1 Like

Bro you are actually a life saver !! I have been doing random quests and bulls for days trying to figure this out. And this was the issue all along… This god damn game is so bad sometimes with guiding you in the correct direction.