Stuck trying to get to Draenor

There are some mount quests in Draenor I want to try and get.
Did you get the quests to start up your garrison?
No I can't leave the area I landed at from the Blasted Lands.
11/08/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Kellys
I just got to Draenor thru the Blasted Lands portal. I did a couple quests following a dude called Khadgar. He stopped now and said to me we have to keep moving. He has not moved all day and if I try and go someplace I get portalled back to him. Any suggestions????

Give him a break, he's not as old as he used to be,
Thanks all i finally got to Drarnor. I did miss a couple quests, they popped up in map when i got real close and they were not yellow but an off brown that's very hard to see.
11/08/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Eyrinjia
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Same reason people still climb mountains. They're there.

Yeah. WoD had its major problems, but the zones themselves and the questing weren't among them. Plus WoD has some of the best in-game cinematics in WoW.

Really? For me the problems started almost immediately. That railroad cinematic with the Orc Leaders being introduced with their names in giant glowing text while they got a slow motion close up was the most immersion shattering thing ever. It felt like credits to a bad tv show, and the expansion content generally didn’t improve from there. I could not wait to get out of Draenor.
Kellys glad you got there. :)

For those stuck at Khadgar/Thrall standing on top the little hill, and you can’t find any quests to do or how to proceed, here’s what you need to do:

1. Click the Magnification Glass on your Minimap (Or right click it if your mod/UI supports that) and turn on TRIVIAL QUESTS

2. Run back on the road towards the building you were just previously in and before you get there you’ll see two quests available around coordinates 65,47.

3. Pickup these two quests:

BLED DRY: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=34421/bled-dry

VENGEANCE FOR THE FALLEN: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=35640/vengeance-for-the-fallen

1. Do them both and then turn them into Khadgar and Thrall and 71,62.

2. Khadgar will then give you the next quest ALTAR ALTERCATION: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=34423/altar-altercation

3. Now speak with ARIOK and choose “Khagdar has asked us to go distract the Eye of Kilrogg.” Run down the hill and ARIOK will follow.

4. This will allow you to move on with your WoD/Garrison starter chain.

:slight_smile:

At some point it would be nice if Blizz added some automated way to find quests in low level zones for the very common situation of forgetting where you left off.

The newer content, from about Legion onward, is pretty good with the quest markets on the world map but previous xpac’s are not. And it’s very hard to find quests you are missing

I’m sure they actually get a lot of tickets on the subject.

Did you notice this is a two year old thread?

Also, it’s easier to just straight skip the draenor scenario in its entirety, by going to timeless isle, sitting on the chair in underwater cave on the east side of isle, and then traveling to where the garrison is.

1 Like

Loots at 2 year old thread then spanks the Necromancer

Bad Elf! Bad!