Stuck trying to get to Draenor

I just got to Draenor thru the Blasted Lands portal. I did a couple quests following a dude called Khadgar. He stopped now and said to me we have to keep moving. He has not moved all day and if I try and go someplace I get portalled back to him. Any suggestions????
Yeah if you’re max level make sure you pick up and do all of the quests and toggle the see low level quests. He won’t continue until you’ve seen/done everything so that you can progress.
^ yeah, what he said

you need to finish all the objectives in that specific area before moving on
I've done every quest I have found when i landed there. I'm lvl 111 but need to get there. I did all the quests even the low lvl ones.
11/08/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Kellys
I've done every quest I have found when i landed there. I'm lvl 111 but need to get there.

Make sure you have low level or "Trivial" quests showing.
I'm fairly new to game not sure what you mean.
can't remember if this is one of those situations, but by chance did you click on him and click the little text bubble that says "I'm ready"?

I know I've missed that before in the past.
Ya I clicked on him no option to chose anything.
11/08/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Kellys
I'm fairly new to game not sure what you mean.

Tiny magnifying glass icon on your minimap - lets you track townsfolk, repairs, mailboxes etc. One of the items on that menu is "Trivial Quests."

By default, the game hides quests from you that are far below your level, which at 111 everything in WoD would be. But for the scenario you're in, you'll need to complete those quests, so this tracking option will enable you to see them so that you don't miss any.
OK did that and there is no trivial quests there.
11/08/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Kellys

Open a support ticket and tell them you're stuck. It's a gameplay issue but they may be able to move you or something.
Bah....just go to the timeless isle's there is a underwater cave near the frog area. Sit down and click on the campfire. When your in WoD set your hearthstone at a inn and fly around collecting treasures until you pass WoD. Don't allow your garrison to be made, it is mearly a interment camp for innocent NPC's who broke blizzards rules.
You missed one back at the previous quest area, where you pick up the first quests in the jungle. I missed them originally, too.

Maybe two. They don't come from Khads.
Ok thanks. I can leave and go anyplace but that's as far as I can get in Draenor.
11/08/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Kellys

Backtrack to where everyone was previously, there is probably a quest you missed that didn't come from Khadgar. The "!" should show up on your minimap now to help you.

The quests in the starting area aren't just to move your little party safely through Tanaan Jungle, they're also to recruit some of the NPCs you'll be working with in the other zones, like Yrel and Ga'nar. So the scenario will make sure to stop so you don't miss anyone.
Kellys, why are you going to WoD? You are 111 you can go to BfA if you own it.
This is absolutely 100% caused by not completing all the quests.
1 Like
11/08/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Solarwynds

Same reason people still climb mountains. They're there.
11/08/2018 11:41 AMPosted by SigrĂșn

Also because WoD xmogs are excellent... and very farmable.
11/08/2018 11:41 AMPosted by SigrĂșn

Yeah. WoD had its major problems, but the zones themselves and the questing weren't among them. Plus WoD has some of the best in-game cinematics in WoW.