Stuck strafing on Sennarth

Given that Blizz’s default keybinds result in more of this bug happening surprised this is still broken.

1 Like

Can confirm that this is still happening as of February 16. Best results I’ve had is using movement related abilities like a Hunter’s Disengage, or taking a Warlock gate. I’m assuming Demon Hunters could get out with either Glide or Fel Rush? Would be interested in what other abilities work or don’t work in escaping this bug since Blizzard either doesn’t seem to be aware of it, or doesn’t seem to be serious about fixing it.

1 Like

Still a problem last week for me. My only salvation is that we are extending on Broodkeeper for now.

Still an issue, tier ends in a couple weeks. What a joke.

Was this only happening in the raid, because it’s happening to me now in 10.1 everywhere. Strafing sticks on until i hit the key a second time. It’s nuts!

Keeps happening to me, and its annoying af because as a caster then you just get stuck not being able to cast and have to press that strafe button again for it to stop auto strafing.

I thought I was going crazy or something had gotten caught under my strafe buttons. I hope they fix this soon because it’s making play horrible.

Yeah there are a few threads about this. Some have downloaded 3rd party software to remap their mouse keys but that seems pretty ridiculous to have to do.

To be clear, this isn’t just raid related. It’s in the open world and instanced pvp as well.

Did this problem ever get fixed? I was fortunate enough to be stuck on mythic Raz for so long that I never had to come back.

pretty game ruining for arena. insane they haven’t fixed this still

They’ve got blue posts from last week - sounds like they are aware, have duplicated, and working on it. Hopefully its fixed during maintenance tomorrow…

Just commenting because this still happens lol

xD had this happen in LFR earlier