Stuck on Skyfire for MOP remix; randomly teleported back

Hey I know others had this issue a while ago and some older threads were posted but they STILL haven’t fixed it and I just wanted to say something. Characters get stuck on Skyfire and if we try to jump down, it just teleports us back up. You can make it down by dying, (sometimes) dragonflying, or using a toy hearthstone. But even if you make it back down, random areas trigger it again and throw me back to Skyfire. I didn’t skip any quests and actively had quests below. Kinda annoying to wrangle around.

4 Likes

this just happened to 2 of my characters. tried jumping, flying, running around and screaming, nothing works and we dont have a hearthstone. all i can do is put in a character move request. this is pretty ridiculous. my character was just running around on the ground below in the quest area.

2 Likes

I was on the ground and suddenly my new char is being teleported to this damn boat. They need to remove safety teleport stuff like this.

2 Likes

This has happened to me on every new character I’ve started in MoP REmix
I have to dragonfly as far away as I can and then not return to do those quests. Super frustrating.

2 Likes

Just started the Remix and this happened. Can’t get off the boat at all. I’ve tried reloading, logging out, restarting wow completely, jumping… nothing works and now I can’t do anything. This is extremely frustrating.

1 Like

Yea, same… took 4 or 5 times flying off the boat to finally land. FIX PLS

1 Like

Happened to me tonight too. Created a brand new Remix character, started the intro, and shortly after I got down on the ground it teleported me back up to the airship. Happened 3 times while I was trying to do the first quest on the ground.

1 Like

I think I might have found a fix.

Get on a regular mount. Fly straight up from the ship as high as you can go. Look for Pawdon Village and fly towards it. Descend when you get to the village.

I was able to finally get off the ship doing this and did up all of the Dragon Riding quests/tutorials without any issues.

I hope this helps.

Edited to add
Try to stay away from the Skyfire while on the ground. I’ve found that once you get near it, you will get teleported. So far the technique I gave above is working not just for me, but for a few other players that were on the ship with me dealing with the same issue.

So fly high.
Fly to Pawdon.
Avoid the Skyfire.
:+1:

1 Like

This is happening to me right now. I can’t get the 4th Goblin greaser because of the bug.

I confirmed this worked

1 Like

If you can get off of the Skyfire, stay as far away from it as you can. You can find the greasers to he east/southeast of the Skyfire. They make take a few minutes to find, but they will be down along the backs of the buildings.

Very glad I was able to help :grinning:

still being ported back to the skyfire and I am not even near it.