Stuck on priest class hall campaign. HELP

My priest is my new main, and i am trying to unlock the class hall gear and mount so i need to complete the class hall campaign and priest specific line. It seems for the order hall i have everything finished except “go to farseer Nobundo” “nobundo’s last stand” and I can’t find this guy anywhere. Also for the priest campaign i am up to Champion Yalia Sage whisper and Champion Zabra Hexx and again, I can not find them anywhere. I have confirmed i have completed Problem Salver which is the prior quest. I have been trying to figure this out for 3 days and feel like I’m gonna lose my mind lol Any help would be appreciated.

Nobundo’s Last stand is an optional side quest during the Exodar scenario. If you’ve completed the scenario, there’s no way to go back for that quest, but it doesn’t block your progress in the rest of the chain. (The Wowhead quest threading around the quest looks to be inaccurate.)

Have you completed A Falling Star? While it’s not specifically part of the Class Campaign, a couple of the Campaigns — including the priest one — require it to continue on. (Incidentally, that’s the quest that leads to the Exodar scenario.)

1 Like

I finally figured it out, and thank you for your input. Basically you need to get up to the quest chain Breaching the tomb and finish that and THEN the champions will appear in the order hall.