Stuck on mount, can't get help

Ok, so I’ve been stuck on my mount in Cata Classic since yesterday. I have disabled all add-ons, turned game on and off, restarted multiple times, used the Unstuck feature multiple times and nothing works. Old time player here and I can’t even find the place to open a ticket, or does Blizz just not do those anymore?

1 Like

Have you tried killing the character?

2 Likes

yeah, multiple times

First of all, this isn’t the same as an UI reset, which would need to be done to rule out any files messing up.

3 Likes

After death, every time I use mount, it gets stuck again

If you are unable to get resolution through the automated stuck character service, then you will need to submit a ticket (via link below). Be sure to inform them that the automated service is not working for you.

ticket link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

1 Like

I’ll try both of those ideas. Ty.

Update: Apparently the Festering Emerald Drake is bugged. I saw one other post about it.
Other mounts seem to work fine. I’d recommend not using that mount.

Ty for you the help.

5 Likes

Make sure you make a bug report about it. You can do that via the in-game option or by making a post on the WoW Classic Bug Report Forum.

If a thread about this issue already exists, be sure to add your experience in that thread.

well both of my mounts the festering and the nightmarish are bugged. every character I have are on those mounts and so I am completely stuck.

1 Like

I have taken all the steps listed about resetting the UI uninstalling all my addons. Looks like I am still stuck on my Kalu’ak Whalebone Glider. Looks like if I enter a building that will dismount me IE the Bank or AH and use a different mount it works fine and I am able to dismount and use portals again.

1 Like

confirming that the whale bone glider is bugged and going to an auto dismount location will remove you, but no other actions will. I am switching to my outland mounts untill this fixed. don’t want to deal with that questing.

1 Like

This just happened to me using the Glider too.

Confirming other posts - auto dismounting location is the ONLY way.