Stuck getting chain disconnected after I DC'd myself, can log into other characters and stay online

I dc’d and after logging back in my druid just gets almost immediately kicked off. I’m able to log into my mage, without any issues (latency\disconnects) but my druid is unplayable.

1 Like

My friend I am playing with is suffering the same fate. Every time she logs in she will see the message “you have no target” for a split second and then d/c. Over and over.We haven’t been able to play all night. If a GM could move her toon slightly to see if it solves the issue that would be great. Blindhammer-Proudmoore

They’re not in their offices for several more hours. I recommend that both the OP and your friend use the self-service character stuck service.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

I am stuck as well. After following the instructions for resetting the UI it still kicks me after logging into my main. But alts I can play with no issue. Just waited hours to re-downloaded it with no results…

How do you propose they do that if they cannot log into the game?

Stuck Character service

This service will move your character to a safe location if you can’t log in to the character or it’s stuck somewhere in the world.

Have them follow the link I provided above.

My sincere apologies the link on my phone just kept taking me to the support page.

On the pc it went right to it.

No worries, I hope that will help your friend get back on their character.

1 Like