Stuck at ilvl 267

I’m hesitant to enter solo shuffle arenas because my lack of experience makes my team lose. I’m only a few months into pvp really. I enjoy BGs and brawls. Most of my gear is level 7 except a few that apparently requires rated BGs. I’m renown 80 with Venthyr and I HATE questing. If I have trouble sleeping I just start a quest. I do try to at least choke down a few quests a day.

So in a nutshell, is there anything I can do to upgrade my gear other than rated content?

You should get your two legendaries. Also work on the content that allows you to convert conquest to tier.

These things will help you immensely whether you’re rated or not.

Pretty easy to get the full honor gear just doing epics.

Even if you lose you get a good bit.

Do the weekly quests too.

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Do you mean epic battlegrounds? I’m new to retail from classic so I’m still learning the system.

1 Like

Yep, Epic Bgs.

2 Likes

Also don’t be afraid of Solo Shuffle.

I feel like they make it a point to throw 1 undergeared person into each group of 6, so everyone takes a turn at exploding the newbie and 5 people have a good time and everyone gets out in like 5-6 minutes tops. lol

1 Like

They are adding some engineering items that act sort of like hunter flares, BUT, the stealthed classes cant see them until theyve already triggered them and gotten taken out of stealth.

Stealth detection bots or something.

and I think some other things.

Lots of new prof things coming.

2 Likes

It’s not really that. I don’t care if I lose because I’m just learning. And I’m not thin-skinned at all… I can take criticism with the best of them. But if I’m in the middle of a solo shuffle and all I’m getting are people screaming at me to turtle shell and stealth so they don’t lose… That’s not fun at all.

Oh wow, that sucks. I’ve never heard anyone say anything negative in solo shuffle. While gearing up (and getting blown up in like 7-10 seconds every match), I was talking to someone about how to get the 291 belt.

I’ve never seen anyone care. Most people get it.

If someone got toxic in a SS, I’d probably just be like: “Imagine getting toxic in Solo Shuffle” and ignore them.

1 Like

I should just jump in and do it. I suppose if someone is going to be a jerk they should expect being told to f off.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised. I once got rage whispered in a skirmish of all things. You know, the content that “doesn’t matter”. Nobody ever bothers me in normal pvp.

1 Like