<Strike Force> - Weekend Raiding

Raid day is here! Reach out to me if you’d like to run with us tonight and trial! We still have a high need for a tank and a healer or two!

Looking to finish our AotC next week. Come join us!

Pretty cool man, I’m an old timer from Ebay. I’ve run under the WILD tag for the past few years doin havoc and gank in WvW but always saw you dudes crushin around. Cool to see you guys here too.

Nice! We played with WILD for a short time on SoR I think…

1 Like

Still recruiting! Especially if you’re a shadow priest or a warlock!

We’re now 8/8H! Still looking for more to continue this tier!

1 Like

Still looking for more! Come join us for heroic raiding and mythic+!

We’re clearing heroic this week, come join for AotC and some mythic+! Recruiting almost everything but high need of a Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, and Demon Hunter!

Still need some priests (all specs), warlocks, and demon hunters! Come join us for weekend raiding and mythic+!

Continuing to clear heroic and starting to work on the Glory achievement for the mount. More and more people are also getting into mythic+!

Still looking for a few more. Getting close to being able to do the first few bosses in mythic!

Still looking for more, join us!

Looking for a Fury Warrior, Warlocks, Shadow Priest, and Demon hunters! Come join us as we make our way into the first few bosses on mythic!

Still looking for a few more!

Still looking for DPS and some heals! Come get your AEP heroic clears and join us as we potentially dabble in mythic

Still looking for more!

Still looking for a few more bodies.

Finally starting to push into mythic, but could use a few more bodies!

Looking for 1-2 more healers and some range DPS and 1-2 melee DPS to round out our roster as we continue to clear Heroic and eventually dip into mythic.

Still going, would love to recruit a few healers so some of ours can swap to DPS and still could use a few ranged DPS to round things out!