Stress test today doesn't require Sub

And vice versa.

We don’t need to. Blizzard already told us.

Blizzard told us you need an active sub to get invited to Beta, and plenty of people have claimed to get invited without one.

So, again, we’ll find out.

1 Like

Aside from Family and Friends (which may or may not include Streamer friends), my skepticism lies with their statement, not Blizzards.

I have not met anyone in beta that was invited without a subscription. Not saying they don’t exist… just that they aren’t common if they do.

LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK!

Posting here now to laugh later

So basically they aren’t making people buy BFA to play the Stress test… I didn’t think that factored into their decision to begin with at any point. I thought all they cared about was a sub.

That’s the second time I’ve seen that posted. What are you saying? How is having BFA tying into this? Is it a rebuttal to claims that one must have purchased BFA to qualify?

1 Like

The real question will be later if you’re required to remain current on live wow xpacs to continue playing classic.

** with an active WoW subscription.**

You don’t have to buy BFA to play classic in august either.
To play classic when it goes live is just pay your $15/month.

1 Like

Absolutely not, the games are entirely separate with separate drop downs for the launcher. Blizzard will not do this.

When has blizzard ever done the right thing? They’re notorious for the bait and switch. I mean this whole thread could be a bait and switch. They could be dangling the realm list in our face then deny us when its live baiting more subs. Nobody knows…

Read the second sentence…

1 Like

It was meant to point out the part about having an active sub.

1 Like

Hope it works.

Kind of a bummer for me if it does… I just paid 2 subscriptions for the test…

What do you mean? They already stated that the server list is subject to change between now and launch. I assume that they are waiting to see exactly how big of a demand they have and then they will accommodate with new servers/more servers.

I can’t speak to blizzard decision making on every issue, and I do disagree with them on many things… but at the same time I’ve played retail launches… private server launches… etc… and I know for a fact that blizzard is doing everything in their power to make the launch of this game go as well as possible.

Why else would they be doing so much, and giving so much attention to this “small side museum piece”?

Ah, it was for the second sentence. I see.

1 Like

It’s in response to:

That should be more helpful than just telling you to read it again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: