Streaming WoW service question

So WoW was on GeForce Now when it was in beta but then removed after blizzard did an ELUA update. So my question is, can I stream WoW to my MacBook through Steam Link without getting banned? It is still streaming the game but I own both machines so is it allowed or more of a gray area? I personally don’t understand why Blizzard has taken the stance of not allowing their games to be streamed remotely using a streaming service like GeForce Now or Shadow.

Using my own machine to stream to my MacBook seems to be the only hope I will have to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on my laptop when away from home as well unless blizzard updates us and makes a MacBook version of D2:Re…

I’m afraid that won’t work. It will trigger the suspicious activity flag on your account and cause it to become locked because of the IP tunneling. If you go ahead with this, you’ve got a very good chance of having your account banned even though you’re just trying to play away from home. Additionally, it would cause latency issues for group members as well due to where the traffic has to go (to your home system > your laptop > home system > server, and that’s before any traffic other than your own).

1 Like

Sad Blizzard wont change their stance on streaming services. If they are going to go against it the least they could do is tell us the are working on one of their own. Ohh well