Streaming Error in Vale of Eternal Blossoms

I keep getting booted from the server due to streaming errors (error code WOW51900322) around the Vale of Eternal Blossoms in Pandaria time running. There are times when it works just fine and I can go anywhere in the zone, but most of the time I am booted from the server. If my character is on the border of the “brick zone”, I can log back in and move back, but if I move too far in, I will be unable to log back in and get disconnected before the loading screen ends.

I have updated my drivers, reset my UI, reinstalled wow, no fix. My computer definitely meets the minimum hardware requirements and it is not overheating. Running as administrator does nothing. I try to scan and repair from the battlenet launcher, but am always met with an error message “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.” with the tag “BLZBNTAGT0000138E”, which links to page not found.

The only thing that has fixed anything has been reducing the render distance in game. If the render distance is set to 5, then I can’t even enter the Pools of Purity in northern Valley of the Four Winds, or southern Kun’Lai Summit. If I reduce the render distance to 1, then I can play in all other zones without getting booted, and can even fly around in the very eastern edge of the Vale (the brick zone border lies between the Siege of Orgrimmar portal and the summoning stone), along with a segment of the Western Vale (the brick zone is a little bit east of the Guo-Lai Ruins).

This does not happen inside the instanced version of Vale inside Siege of Orgrimmar, only in the open world. This error is not localized to remix, it also happened on dragonflight a couple days before remix launched. Any help would be appreciated.