Streamers are currently justifying exploit

One streamer said if you exploited a raid 10 times, you get punished; but if you only exploited 5 times it’s ok.

8 Likes

The fact that they are even logging in on stream tells you enough.

8 Likes

it’s almost like they have a sense of entitlement… Wonder where that comes from?

shocking.

/s

10 Likes

blizzard has said before, once, to verify it’s a bug, and that’s it, if you use a bug not intended more than that, its exploiting.

With exploits, you find it, you test it once, you report it and you don’t do it again. Period. Or you pay the piper when he comes knocking on your door.

7 Likes

I guess they didn’t learn from the whole Reckful debacle.

They aren’t above Blizzard’s ToS.

3 Likes

I feel like I could post that streamers are eating babies live on stream and I would get a bunch of upvotes on this forum .

4 Likes

streamer are cancer they are not there for the love of vanilla but the $$$

33 Likes

Is Blizz really going to ban Soda and Venruki? If not, there is no credibility left and Classic’s integrity is forever sullied.

20 Likes

They banned Reckful back in MoP over something a lot more benign and he was the most high profile player the game had, at the time.

7 Likes

Explain slowly how you think banning someone who exploited ruins classic’s “Integrity and credibility”

Because normal people think doing that would actually enforce classic’s integrity and credibility.

1 Like

wonders why we’re still talking about streamers instead of enjoying the game yourself…

wonders when these people will get off my lawn

7 Likes

I said there would no credibility or integrity if they do NOT ban them.

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that if it’s in the game it can’t be an exploit.

I don’t think that technically there is a ToS anymore, but there is a Blizzard’s EULA.

Potato potato :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope they are not the same streamers that campaign to get rid of addons that would “destroy the feel of vanilla”

That would be kinda funny

(note, this is not me campaigning for any addon, just consistency)

Certainly :wink:

Hm. So you did. Okay, fine.

your “good authority” has lied to you.

Here, from blue post up top…

5 Likes

Do it once, realize it’s a bug and stop. Report it. You’re good to go.

Keep using it over and over, more than once, for personal gain…that’s obvious exploitation and they should be banned. Make a lesson of the streamers and their followers will be sure to see that it’s wrong and they better not do it themselves.

Let the streamers go and all those followers start to follow suit because it must be ok, cause (insert streamer name) never got punished!

Ban the accounts of those that actively exploited and cheated. Make sure their streaming when it happens so all their followers see. Make an example of them.

ToS violations reinforcement should strike ruthlessly and without distinction. I don’t know who ‘soda’ is, but I hope his account is banned.

14 Likes